need more power!

Koba

New to banshee's well atvs in general. Looking to make more power on my shee. I already have fatty pipes, bored 30 over, tors eliminator, and pods instead if intake. I got a buget of around 500 bucks right now. What should i be looking into?

Call Brandon @ Wildcard Racing and tell him that. You will need gaskets, (rings depending on how old/compression), domes, head, port job.. Porting is going to be $350ish, gaskets $30, domes $80 and a Chariot head will run you $170 from Rootracing here on the Forums. Get a Chariot or NOSS head. They use all Prodesign domes and do not require a stud change.

Best of luck and welcome to BHQ!

Adam

To stay in budget HJR port and mill the head should be about 400+ gaskets. Don't need domes and you could afford the timing plate. Your pipes are ok if you got some othe pipes else you may notice a little difference.

Oh good point, get a Mull Engineering head instead of just having it milled.

Adam

Ya i do mostly trail riding but i just did my first dune adventure which was great but i couldnt keep up with some four strokes. Stayed with my buddies suzuki 450r and built 400 till 4th i want to beat them badly haha. I deffinitly wanna do the cool head and probably a port job on my stock stuff for now. And probably some different pipes.

Call Brandon @ Wildcard Racing and tell him that. You will need gaskets, (rings depending on how old/compression), domes, head, port job.. Porting is going to be $350ish, gaskets $30, domes $80 and a Chariot head will run you $170 from Rootracing here on the Forums. Get a Chariot or NOSS head. They use all Prodesign domes and do not require a stud change.

Best of luck and welcome to BHQ!

Adam

I agree with this. Brandon is a great guy and has worked on 3 of my bikes. He does an awesome job and can get you everything you need

its like this you want to beat the 450 you are going to need about 760 bucks call hjr and he will hook you up or one of the other guys but when you start porting and all the other mods its going to go from mild to wild