Shearer or sniper pipes

I am curious as to what pipes were used on the winning bikes.

J-Madd would probably have a good idea.

Most of the 700cc+ bikes most likely had something custom built I'm guessing.

Shearers on all of the 2 stroke winners that I saw. I run leaking ass hand coned Shearers on the 643 cc bike and brand new hand coned Huge Bore Shearers (replaced leaking ass, multiple times cracked mounting bracket, etc, etc, other Shearers) on the Scimitar.

So....Shearers FTW!!! ALL the wins...Literally. LOL

I don't understand why every one of you aren't running the Sniper In-frames.

I mean we all heard about how much more power they claimed to make vs. "Any other pipe on the market".........

Maybe Gary could explain why his pipes have ZERO following from any top name builders or racers after all this time.........

Shearers on all of the 2 stroke winners that I saw. I run leaking ass hand coned Shearers on the 643 cc bike and brand new hand coned Huge Bore Shearers (replaced leaking ass, multiple times cracked mounting bracket, etc, etc, other Shearers) on the Scimitar.

So you're saying even busted ass Shearers run better than Snipers?

Im haven't looked at all the results but there were several bikes that ran well and might not have been the fastest but won trophys that ran CPI as well. Point being not one winning or top placed bike NOR any of the records were set with bikes using sniper pipes.

So you're saying even busted ass Shearers run better than Snipers?

Yep. LOL. Actually I think what we see in his response is that even after having leaking cracked Shearers...he still found the performance of the pipes impressive enough to double down on his pipe experience and buy another set of Shearers vs buying the Snipers.

Mine are pretty.

Is that blue bike what you run your Snipers on? I can't see around all those stock parts to see just what your running as far as a motor. 

Im haven't looked at all the results but there were several bikes that ran well and might not have been the fastest but won trophys that ran CPI as well. Point being not one winning or top placed bike NOR any of the records were set with bikes using sniper pipes.

^^^  this  ^^^

I understand WHY some people feel the need to continually harp/bash on the performance of the Sniper pipes...i really do...but wouldn't it be more productive to offer to try a set and then offer CONSTRUCTIVE criticism? (NO nut-hugging EITHER way)

>>>IF<<< that offer was accepted and >>>IF<<< the input provided was given proper consideration, then we could possibly end up with a set of pipes available to us that performed as well as Shearers AND had the fit and finish we find generally lacking now days ( Its obvious SRP has his QC under control).

But the continual beating of the dead horse really accomplishes NOTHING as far a benefits to us as end-users.  Everyone has said their peace,,,at this point it seems a select few are simply trying to run SRP out of business.

( BTW: Yes i saw the outrageous claims,yes i disagree with the way SRP went about promoting their product,,,but is there nothing that can be done to HELP make these pipes work and make them marketable ?  Or is it just time to bash them without any helpful input until they go out of business?? )