No spark after rebuild from reeds back

Nik

changed the reeds on my 2000 banshee, got rid of the TORs and put the eliminator kit on, cleaned the carbs and placed everything back together...now the thing doesnt start..ive got no spark but this has me thrown for a loop because prior to doing this the thing started right up with the first 2 kicks..ive touched nothing having to do with the electronics..where should i start?? all wires are hooked up and all my grounds are good...need help as im at the last stretch to getting this thing back and running

appreciate it guys, on and off switch was ok and the black box was connected...Ended up being the old harness's for the TORS...had a hunch so plugged the TORS back in even with the new eliminator kit installed and the thing fired up after 3 kicks...cut the wires from the connectors back, tied them together and capped them...now shes screaming again

appreciate it guys, on and off switch was ok and the black box was connected...Ended up being the old harness's for the TORS...had a hunch so plugged the TORS back in even with the new eliminator kit installed and the thing fired up after 3 kicks...cut the wires from the connectors back, tied them together and capped them...now shes screaming again

Well.....you just hacked your harness and paid the money for the eliminator kit just to basically REACTIVATE your TORS. What everybody is saying is UNPLUG THE BLOCK BOX.....it's under your gas tank on the left side. It is the TORS brain box. All you have to do is unplug it and you disable the entire TORS system. What you did was just put the system into a loop again. And if that shorts your gonna be mad all over again.