Cops are dicks

Nightmare

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any normal law abiding citizen has no problem with cops.

AMEN!

If you have nothing to hide - you have nothing to worry about!

These guys put their lives on the line every day to protect ours!

tumblr_m632qeFlC71r18hpmo1_400.jpg

Also, I think it'd be fair to note that the guy who posted that pic is a cop.

Edited by Michael Jackson

Also, I think it'd be fair to note that the guy who posted that pic is a cop.

You are correct I am but I'm still a law abiding citizen that thinks people want to bitch about shit when they are in the wrong. If you got a little weed on your toolbox, put the shit away so its not in the open.

Just remember I'm not the stereo typical cop that is on here telling everyone how great I am. I'm here cuz of Banshees. I don't want to talk about work. It sucks and I don't like it but it pays the bills.

I posted the pic cuz it shows my sense of humor, that's it.

If you got a little weed on your toolbox, put the shit away so its not in the open.

Or perhaps don't impose your will onto another human by enforcing insanely unjust laws that there are no explanations for in the first place ?

The sooner this "just doing my job" mentality is eliminated, the sooner more people will stat viewing cops as humans and not just robots doing their masters bidding for a paycheck.

Nothing personal.

Or perhaps don't impose your will onto another human by enforcing insanely unjust laws that there are no explanations for in the first place ?

The sooner this "just doing my job" mentality is eliminated, the sooner more people will stat viewing cops as humans and not just robots doing their masters bidding for a paycheck.

Nothing personal.

so let me go to your job and tell you to stop doing stuff cause I think it's stupid. But you just have to do your job. He didn't make the rules. Just like any body at there job. He has to do it.

so let me go to your job and tell you to stop doing stuff cause I think it's stupid. But you just have to do your job. He didn't make the rules. Just like any body at there job. He has to do it.

agreed!!!

TON!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My post wasn't an attack on Yamahaman/Griggs personally.

He doesn't seem like the type of cop that would harass a guy over a half smoked joint on his toolbox, after just catching a burglar inside his workshop, in the first place.

I was simply offering up an alternative to how the cop in Op's fictional story could have handled the situation.

Rather than harass someone for a law it seems that he himself (yamahaman123) feels is as unjust as most of us do, (only assuming by his statement of "if you got a little weed hide that shit") I was just commenting that the cop can, and should, just look the other way, especially in the circumstances of Op's little story.

I understand they are just doing their job, but at the same time it's totally within their rights, as a human being, to look the other way, arrest the burglar, and leave the guy and his half smoked joint alone.

As a country we already have the most human beings, by far, locked in cages with corrupt men profiting off of their incarceration with the everyday joe paying for it. We really don't need anymore, especially over small time personal use pot possession, its ridiculous.

Imagine being viewed as a criminal and a threat to society for drinking a couple beers in your garage while wrenching in your banshee? Insane isn't it?

I don't think Griggs took my post personally, but if he did, sorry.

I wish this thread would die already. No, not all cops are fucked up but where i live the cops are trigger happy. Yeah, your right, i should have had it put away, that was my fuck up. I respect what these guys do and understand that they got to deal with dick heads all the time. New Mexico is a twisted state to live in. At least 80% of law enforcement is crooked down here. I hope to be moving very soon, at least out of the shitty neighborhood i live in.