Spark Arrestors at St. Anthony's

M7FREAK

I am headed there on Friday for a week... Just thought about something I should have tackled months ago.......... T-5 stingers no Spark Arrestors, am I gonna have issues???

I have been going for about 10 years and have never been checked for one, whether I had one or not. I also have never heard of them testing for decibels either. Just my experience.... They are more concerned about registration and DUI's.

Sent from your mothers rancid vagina using Tapatalk!

I have been riding at St Anthony for over 25 years and have never been checked for an arrester ect. But have been checked for regesteration once or twice. :dance: If you have never been there then your in for a hell of a week.

I've only been there on one trip. Had a set of vitos fat bastards. Rode around the cops that were on quads several times. I was from outa state at the time and they didn't mess with me. But who knows if they're havin a bad day what they might do.

I have been going for about 10 years and have never been checked for one, whether I had one or not. I also have never heard of them testing for decibels either. Just my experience.... They are more concerned about registration and DUI's.

Sent from your mothers rancid vagina using Tapatalk!

Same here, never been checked for sparky's or registration. They are huge on dui enforcement there for sure.

Sent using Tapatalk!

• 2 weeks later...

Same here, never been checked for sparky's or registration. They are huge on dui enforcement there for sure.

Sent using Tapatalk!

Had an awesome trip. Never got checked and rode smart. Dunes are unreal!!! I will make the drive again no question.....

Had an awesome trip. Never got checked and rode smart. Dunes are unreal!!! I will make the drive again no question.....

Ya, kinda hard to belive until you go there and see it in person. :headbang:

These were the first dunes I got to ride we went from there back to juniper to split up the drive home and was a disappointment that was st anthonys is crazy .. I can't wait to go again but 14 hr in a truck is a long way