Thanks HJR.

So I had a electrical issue with my bike. Kevin fix my bike and it runs great. So I brought it home and started ripping around tonight. Lol stupid bitch across the street calls the cops. She just started war with me. First this is my caldesac. You rent bitch. LOOKS LIKE MY 10 mil and 4 mil ARE getting started everyday now. Welcome to MY Neighborhood BITCH.

LOL :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

So I had a electrical issue with my bike. Kevin fix my bike and it runs great. So I brought it home and started ripping around tonight. Lol stupid bitch across the street calls the cops. She just started war with me. First this is my caldesac. You rent bitch. LOOKS LIKE MY 10 mil and 4 mil ARE getting started everyday now. Welcome to MY Neighborhood BITCH.

Be sure to remove the silencers for her.......... :evil:

payback is a bitch.

A friend of mine once had a guy that every time he started his Harley he revved the piss out of it. So my friend set his alarm and woke up at 3 am and pulled into this mans driveway and layed on the horn until he came outside. He told the guy to stop being a dick, both had young newborns at the time. Needless to say neither bothers each other anymore.

There is a noise ordinance everywhere, no matter the the time of day or night. Above hearing protection, 90dcb, is an infraction of the law regardless where you are or who you are.

Awesome that HJR got you going again man!

Adam