Trinity racing bullshit!

the man has alot to say. whats wrong with that? it was easy for me to read with all the quotes separating the different answers. the OP's post was alot longer and nobody's crying about that.

Yep x2

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

first off i'm in no way defending trinity in any way shape or form..

on my recent "vacation" i decided to stop by first hand to trinity racing and take a lookiee see around.

i really dont know whats going on over there. BUT its kinda a 2 sided deal also>? first off i walk in and there is NOONE and i mean NOBODY up front i could have walked out with about 5k in billet parts that were scatter'd around on the show room easily. of course i wouldnt have know what they were cause there was nothing on the walls or even in some kind of order.. the "offices" up front were empty and most had random parts in them and a few desk spaces.

finally after about 10 minutes i walked into the back shop area and a dude was back there packing parts that were sold through ebay. and i mean a TON of parts. after i said hello he got someone to help me out. and that fellow came up and promplty helped me find what i was needing ( PV gaskets for a cheetah. no i wasnt going to pay 25 bucks to ship a pair of gaskets that cost 12 bucks.) figured i'd stop in and just pick them up... he kinda showed me a round a lil bit and explained how things worked ( kinda) was a nice guy i felt.. i didnt meet harry he wasnt there.

the back area had many CNC machines going and there were a few motors sitting around and a dude in back doing port work.. its a shame this is what i mean by a 2 sided deal they have all this "talent" i mean come on they are designing CNC machined parts that look cool, are made HERE IN AMERICA!! and at least somewhat work well. its just WOW guys who's runnning this place its a total mess in there!!! i just cannot believe this kind of business is being run this way.. so much potential there and just a total mess.. i really feel sorry for the guys i dealt with and the seeming total lack of support there. the one guy i dealt with in person was helpful and was willing to kinda show me around and wasnt a real asshole to me at all...

i dont understand how they can have that kind of problem when their online sales are so heavy. ANY person that answer's the phone SHOULD be able to process a payment through pay pal ON THE SPOT and hand the tinny lil part to the shipping guy about 20ft away from his desk. that thing would have shipped for 5 bucks in a flat rate box... there were plenty of flat rate envelopes being shipped out from what i saw. i just dont get it.. the building is not across a 15 block area wherer anyone who answers the wphone would have to make a major effort to go talk to someone if they are unsure about something.

what the hell guys!!

on my recent "vacation" i decided to stop by first hand to trinity racing and take a lookiee see around.

i really dont know whats going on over there. BUT its kinda a 2 sided deal also>? first off i walk in and there is NOONE and i mean NOBODY up front i could have walked out with about 5k in billet parts that were scatter'd around on the show room easily. of course i wouldnt have know what they were cause there was nothing on the walls or even in some kind of order.. the "offices" up front were empty and most had random parts in them and a few desk spaces.

finally after about 10 minutes i walked into the back shop area and a dude was back there packing parts that were sold through ebay. and i mean a TON of parts. after i said hello he got someone to help me out. and that fellow came up and promplty helped me find what i was needing ( PV gaskets for a cheetah. no i wasnt going to pay 25 bucks to ship a pair of gaskets that cost 12 bucks.) figured i'd stop in and just pick them up... he kinda showed me a round a lil bit and explained how things worked ( kinda) was a nice guy i felt.. i didnt meet harry he wasnt there.

the back area had many CNC machines going and there were a few motors sitting around and a dude in back doing port work.. its a shame this is what i mean by a 2 sided deal they have all this "talent" i mean come on they are designing CNC machined parts that look cool, are made HERE IN AMERICA!! and at least somewhat work well. its just WOW guys who's runnning this place its a total mess in there!!! i just cannot believe this kind of business is being run this way.. so much potential there and just a total mess.. i really feel sorry for the guys i dealt with and the seeming total lack of support there. the one guy i dealt with in person was helpful and was willing to kinda show me around and wasnt a real asshole to me at all...

i dont understand how they can have that kind of problem when their online sales are so heavy. ANY person that answer's the phone SHOULD be able to process a payment through pay pal ON THE SPOT and hand the tinny lil part to the shipping guy about 20ft away from his desk. that thing would have shipped for 5 bucks in a flat rate box... there were plenty of flat rate envelopes being shipped out from what i saw. i just dont get it.. the building is not across a 15 block area wherer anyone who answers the wphone would have to make a major effort to go talk to someone if they are unsure about something.

what the hell guys!!

what the hell guys!!

Cam you should have hit me up. We could have want for a beer. Do not live that far from there.

I dont know sounds like Trinity is doing pretty well. Selling stuff on ebay with ebay style customer service. Guess the customer service suits the type of business they run.

Trinity does very well, that's why they aren't worried about a few hardcore Banshee riders. Their sales are most likely from 4-stroke ATV and UTV purchases.

Trinity does very well, that's why they aren't worried about a few hardcore Banshee riders. Their sales are most likely from 4-stroke ATV and UTV purchases.

I agree. All of the big race companies have moved away from 2 strokes. Duncan Racing was the same way. The 4 strokes is where the market is heading.. they either jump on ship or get left on the island.