Trinity racing bullshit!

[cmon windycity we are all waiting on you :rotflmao:

I just sent him a pm.........waiting

I'm expecting at LEAST 14 paragraphs in MLA or Chicago format. This will be graded too.

You all just settle down. What?....I'm the only guy who can run with scissors on this site? You know this company can't organize the time and materials to pick their nose. Stop pulling your punches, pull the politically correct gag out of your mouth and let reality fly! :confused:

windy and me are pretty tight. he prob wont say a whole lot because hes said it to me before. btw this part is so i can get to windys dyno in time.

You know you deserve a big "I told you so".... but I made the same mistake you did so I can't blast you for hoping your experience would be different. (My Trinity experience dates back to 2006. You would think they would have figured out how to pull their heads out of their asses by now........But NO!)

Screw trinity. They are about 20 mins from my house and I still haven't set foot in their shop. <_<

Maybe we could talk you into going over to Trinity and picking up the part that Nick needs and shipping it to me. :clap: (Might not be time to get it to Nick before he leaves, so ship it to where he's going)

See....this is getting even more interesting, because Nick is planning to drive from NY all the way to me in far west Chicagoland to let me put his Banshee with a complete fresh Trinity motor that was assembled by FAST on our dyno. Now the original plan was for us to meet at silver lake and ride. But Nick wanted to make sure the motor was totally dialed in jetting wise before he dropped it in the sand. So he made plans to drive the extra 4 hours to come get it done right.

(I told him to do the motor break in on his own because I really didn't think it would survive the break in. :o But we don't want a reputation for blowing up Banshees on our dyno. So I wanted to know it had ran at least for a while.)

Thread stays! I gave Trinity a chance to clear their name and they fucked it up. Their membership came due last month at which time I contacted Charity, who deals with their marketing stuff.. Guess what? Her e-mail is no longer working, so I assume she no longer works there. I sent Harry an e-mail and I never heard back.

When Trinity originally called me last year, I talked to Jaymes, who I thought sounded pretty knowledgeable and intelligent. After several phone calls back and forth and getting some things straightened out with the Windycityjohn story, I told Jaymes I would give Trinity a chance to clear their name. He seemed pretty adamant about doing so. Fast forward a year and he is gone and apparently so is Charity..

Does anyone remember "Rocketpig" from BansheeHQ? He also worked for Trinity years ago and made a lot of good moves for them regarding BansheeHQ members and the parts they ordered.

So, basically it seems that the people who were decent at Trinity have moved on to hopefully a company with a better business model.

Um....NO. <_< You got conned by Jaymes just like I did. He told me a 400cc P.V. cheetah was going to make 115HP on race gas with Trinity pipes! :blink: Plus the P.V. 4 mill motors have MAJOR problems! I tried to tell everyone , but YOU just called me the dumbest guy on this site. So let's not go thinking the the reason Trinity is falling from grace is that the mighty Jaymes has left. :rolleyes:

Agreed.. I am all for giving a company a chance, but they clearly do not know anything about customer service. If it weren't for their 4-stroke and UTV stuff, I doubt they'd be in business. Fact is, they have big colorful ads and a fancy website that little kids drool over. Then they run to mommy and daddy and ask for money to buy stuff. Reminds me of Maxxis and ITP in Dirtwheels.

Duuuuh :wacko: I think I tried to cover that repeatedly for over a year. You even echoed some of the statements I was making at the time......Till Jaymes got his hands on you. :yank:

Checks were sent, posts were removed, Trinity blew smoke up everyones ass about how they were going to be involved and fix things, you came on and told everyone that Trinity deserved another chance.....

Don't look now but...for about a year now you were running this site JUST LIKE DIRT WHEELS!

Look....I did the whole quote and post nice and short like tyler does. I'll save the real good stuff for when we get the dyno numbers from Nick's bike. ;)

(sorry Nick but I'm not worried about the stock length swing arm your running at this point. I just hope you make more than the 68HP your first 485 Cheetah motor made.)

:clap: So.....can we make this a sticky now and update it every month forever? :evil:

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you still need one I can send you one off mine. Shits isnt gonna run any time soon. Then when you are done ill tell you where to send it back to since I am on the road for work. Pm me and I can probably send it tomorrow.

Um....NO. <_< You got conned by Jaymes just like I did. He told me a 400cc P.V. cheetah was going to make 115HP on race gas with Trinity pipes! :blink: Plus the P.V. 4 mill motors have MAJOR problems! I tried to tell everyone , but YOU just called me the dumbest guy on this site. So let's not go thinking the the reason Trinity is falling from grace is that the mighty Jaymes has left. :rolleyes:

Duuuuh :wacko: I think I tried to cover that repeatedly for over a year. You even echoed some of the statements I was making at the time......Till Jaymes got his hands on you. :yank:

Checks were sent, posts were removed, Trinity blew smoke up everyones ass about how they were going to be involved and fix things, you came on and told everyone that Trinity deserved another chance.....

Don't look now but...for about a year now you were running this site JUST LIKE DIRT WHEELS!

Look....I did the whole quote and post nice and short like tyler does. I'll save the real good stuff for when we get the dyno numbers from Nick's bike. ;)

(sorry Nick but I'm not worried about the stock length swing arm your running at this point. I just hope you make more than the 68HP your first 485 Cheetah motor made.)

:clap: So.....can we make this a sticky now and update it every month forever? :evil:

Conned? No. I heard Jaymes' side of the story and I also heard yours. I believe his over yours. Simple as that.

I didn't lose anything in this situation. Trinity fucked themselves. They spent money for no reason. Now there will be Trinity threads that will be here for all to see.

I am not understanding the Dirt Wheels comparison. Unlike DW, I don't need the money to run the site. I will boot a sponsor if they're not doing things correctly. DW is not going to boot an advertiser simply because it's not personal for them.

And FYI, I still think you're one of the dumbest people on BansheeHQ, but we agree from time to time.

Listen. Who knows the most about trinity cubs and fixing their flaws? I have the opportunity to buy a bike that has a brand new 421and trinity cub 35pwks and lock up in it. Can we turn this into a monster or no?

I don't think the issue is with cubs, just the cheeta.

bwahahah. just like I stated would happen, As soon as the money dried up for ad space, Loco now goes back to a anti trinty stance.

just like ol angel ripper said would happen.

it's all about money.

and I still like trinty.

I retract my previous statement about Windycityjohn being the dumbest person on BansheeHQ.

I am not anti-Trinity. They've never done any wrong by me personally. If you want to buy stuff from them go ahead. I've always used the same 3 people from day one.

Trinity had the perfect opportunity to redeem themselves and they failed. If they had no intentions of trying to correct their issues then they should've saved their money.

I win. They lost twice. No skin off my ass.

Glad to see you're still obsessed with me though!

We need to start a intervention thread for windycityjohn. Poor guy does not know how to post a reply that is short enough for the normal person to actually read it. I am not saying you are dumb (Tyler handles telling you that) I am just saying DUDE learn how to get your point across without turing it into a book for god sakes. :cheers:

I didnt say it was a good book or a readable book I just said book :jesterlaugh:

We need to start a intervention thread for windycityjohn. Poor guy does not know how to post a reply that is short enough for the normal person to actually read it. I am not saying you are dumb (Tyler handles telling you that) I am just saying DUDE learn how to get your point across without turing it into a book for god sakes. :cheers:

Not everything you want to say can be expressed on a T-shirt.

Besides I didn't go on a rant. I just responded in sentence form to statements once.

Jokes over son. Try getting some new material. Your snaps are really stale.

the man has alot to say. whats wrong with that? it was easy for me to read with all the quotes separating the different answers. the OP's post was alot longer and nobody's crying about that.