Silver lake hq ride

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well it looks like im not going to make the track on friday.... sux i wanted to see what this lil 350 would put down with a jockey.

would anybody be interested in renting the track on sunday 7/22???? i havent called yet but i was just curious if anyone would want to.. i think it would be a lot better than trying to run on friday night

would anybody be interested in renting the track on sunday 7/22???? i havent called yet but i was just curious if anyone would want to.. i think it would be a lot better than trying to run on friday night

possibly.. have to see if the wife will be in a hurry to get home or not.

i would be 100% down for that brian...

Just so everyone knows, that weekend is a weekend when all the fast rails are going to be there. A friend of mine has a rail with the LS6 in it and just told me the other day that that is a big weekend for them, alot of people wanting parking will be fighting to get vouchers for lot......just thought i would let everyone know ahead of time

So......you going to get me and the wife a ride in the rail? :drool::D

John, i havnt been in it myself....im looking forward to it though. sounds like if you were to part with some of your toys you could buy one for you and your wife...lol

Trust me it's on the list brother. But 3 kids and a wife can be a financial anchor sometimes. I'm 42, so I'll be in one by the time I hit 50. There aren't many over 50 members still doing a lot of hard core dune riding, cause with age comes the cage. I will plan to skip the side x side craze and jump the shark and go with a 5 seat Extreme Performance or Buckshot X-5. But for now I'll just troll for free rides. :drool:

So looks like I am not gonna make it. I have a reservation at silver lake resort and campground for a rustic site reserved for July 19 20 21. Some please rent it so I can get a full refund.

Oh sure! :( You grab up the lats sites out there...then bail after I'm all locked in with the expensive room at the Sierra Sands. :cry: Nice. That's OK....I'll still enjoy the Jacuzzi.

So what happened? Nothing bad I hope..... :unsure: