Silver lake hq ride

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets do no wheely bars and whoever gets the fastest pass gets free drinks all night.

Are you guys talking about going for the test and tune from 5-9 or are you talking earlier in the day?

john.. i have to admit.. your the first person I've seen where their "interests" take up more room then their sig.. yelrotflmao.gif

Let the record show that for all the bashing I do to Trinity. My "Interests" is full of advertising for the people who have really done me right. I'm not a hater unless they earn it. :evil:

Maybe after this trip I'll post a pic of my bike for my signature. But for now I'll just let you guess what my ride looks like. ;)

So is there going to be an official spot where we can all go to figure out what face goes to what screen name? (An easy-up with an HQ banner) :shrugani:

Or are we all just going to assume that the fast Banshees are all HQ members? :lol:

Let the record show that for all the bashing I do to Trinity. My "Interests" is full of advertising for the people who have really done me right. I'm not a hater unless they earn it. :evil:

Maybe after this trip I'll post a pic of my bike for my signature. But for now I'll just let you guess what my ride looks like. ;)

So is there going to be an official spot where we can all go to figure out what face goes to what screen name? (An easy-up with an HQ banner) :shrugani:

Or are we all just going to assume that the fast Banshees are all HQ members? :lol:

I'm pretty sure 90% of the fastest banshee's out there are HQ members. headbang.gif

I will have my ez-up with Wheelman Chassis on it out at the flats where we drag race.. im sure most fast bikes will be close by..lol

Shane you have the second bigest banshee motor that will be out there you better not be buyin drinks lol.