Oregon HQ Ride

In talking with some members on here, we decided to try another Oregon Ride. The first 2 sucked, let's not make it a 3rd. Let's get it going.

8/24-8/27

Winchester Bay

Camp at half moon campground in the gravel lot.

EDIT: Riley Ranch there are tons of spots available

Well...............

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it's quite a bit closer than Oklahoma. Prob be fun. There noise restrictions there? Is it dry camping or there showers and stuff? Oh and most important, u guys don't suck do ya? And do you guys all have your teeth? Those Okies get a lil sketchy down there.

Well it's quite a bit closer than Oklahoma. Prob be fun. There noise restrictions there? Is it dry camping or there showers and stuff? Oh and most important, u guys don't suck do ya? And do you guys all have your teeth? Those Okies get a lil sketchy down there.

93DB but I rarely see anyone out there checking.

There are pay showers a short drive away. 5 minutes or so

Most of us don't suck and as far as I know, everyone has their teeth. lol.

Half moon is completely booked up that weekend for reservation sites. There are 30something first come first serve sites available. I will be getting in Thursday so I am not worried about getting a spot for myself but I think we should think about different dates or a different spot.

Well this will most likely fail becasue for some reason all the people here flake out every time but I think we should do it at Riley Ranch myself. I just camped there last weekend and it works good for tent campers or toy haulers and they really do not care about the partying. Not sure on the weekend but if it gets setup I am sure I will show up. Hell I was there for the first 2 fails!

The camping sucks at coos bay, not like it matters to you since you live there. haha. I think half moon would be the best spot to party.

Dave, make it happen man.

The new camp area at boxcar is killer, just cause i live here doesnt mean we dont camp out there.