Redline Racing

I just felt the need to post up some feedback for Cameron. I have dealt with him quite a bit over the last year or so and he has honestly been great to deal with. I would highly recommend anyone to get in touch with him for anything you are looking to accomplish with your wheeler. Real Talk beer.gif. And thanks for the kick ass motor

I just felt the need to post up some feedback for Cameron. I have dealt with him quite a bit over the last year or so and he has honestly been great to deal with. I would highly recommend anyone to get in touch with him for anything you are looking to accomplish with your wheeler. Real Talk beer.gif. And thanks for the kick ass motor

Are you a Redline Racing nut swinger???................................................

haha I Couldnt help myself, thats just usually how these type of threads go :shootself:

Well at least he is a nut swinger that swings from the fastest set of nuts there is!! :cheers:

• 1 year later...

Wanted to thank Cam for not just the work he did for me, but for doing it quickly and taking the time to speak with me in order to find out what the best type of porting for my type of riding would be. Very professional guy to deal with.

Got my jugs back from Cam and after chasing down a issue that turned out was coil related, I was stunned at the power this stocker makes now. This thing RIPS! Thanks Cam!

I had cam do the trans in my girls bike. I got the pro mod. The trans shifts like butter. Smoothest shifting stocker I have ever been on.

I have also been ordering parts and pieces from cam, and every phone call turns into a 20 minute conversation. He has never told me to shut up and stop calling.

• 2 months later...

Just thought I would add this. I can call cam and order 5 dollars worth of junk or 30 dollars worth of nuts and bolts and he treats me like I'm spending thousands. He will continue to get my money. A+ in my book

• Like 1

I will chime in on this thread too... Cam built my 4mil stock cyl for this season.  It is perfect for my riding style and the turn around time and communication was great.  Thanks for everything Cam, you will be getting my business from here on out for motor work. 

• 6 months later...

So I just placed a order with cam yesterday. We were talking about a few small parts that he said he would throw them in at no cost if he had them floating around.

He asked what my time frame was, I told him it can wait till next month honestly. He said he'd get it out today actually. Just wasn't sure if I needed it sooner so he could ship it same day.

He's been on point every time I have called and has helped me out with suggestions on how he would do things.