time for new tires

i would like some suggestions on a good tire combo. i was thinking either holeshots or razr. i want good grip and that wont wear out too fast. also some feedback on size. is a rim thats .190 a stronger rim then a .160 as an example? i need the rim to last . how about tire size? a bigger one better for better traction? a bigger tire will help with ground clearance i know that. does a small size tire grip better? im not righting dunes. just trails,powerlines,gavel, dirt ect.

Why do people not search?!

I have covered this many times.

ITP and Maxxis are JUNK. Overpriced, overweight and underperforming. I've tried them all!

Go with the Ohtsu MR501. It's a hard hooking tire that lasts. FAST Racing carries them.

Those are kinda big for the fronts aren't they? ;)

I am looking for fronts and rears guys. I kind of want polished rims. Do hypers have a polished look?

Just about any front tires will do. I would still stay away from ITP and Maxxis though.

Douglas .160 in the middle wheel and .190 is the heaviest they have. I doubt you will tear up .190 rims.

No, Hiper wheels are carbon fiber.

Check out Rocky Mountain ATV for lots of good wheel pictures.