Wacko2000

blackedout96

Bought an Elka rear shock with LT linkage from him for my YFZ. Shock and linkage arrived as described but in a box that USPS had obviously mis-handled. The box was ripped open and I found one of the bronze bushings/spacers from the top of the shock to be missing.

I contacted Joe and told him of the situation. He asked that I call Elka, order the bushing and let him know the total so he could reimburse me. He did right away.

Long story short, I would definitely buy from him again! He took an unfortunate situation and made it right.

Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Awesome seller, parts was as described & shipping was damn near impossibly FAST. Joe is a great dude to deal with, he went the extra mile to make sure I had the parts I needed. On top of that he trusted me to pay half the money & still shipped me the parts before the date I told him I was going to send the remaining balance. All I can say is that he a #1 on my sellers list.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...