cant start my shee

Yes.....check that the flywheel has not sheared the woodruff key and then also pull the flywheel and shake it.....if it rattles then your magnets in the flywheel have broken loose and the flywheel needs replacement. ALSO when you pull the flywheel you need to use a specific puller...not a jaw type puller as it will bend your flywheel. You can get the tool at atv shops or our site sponsors.....the tool is around $13

Yes.....check that the flywheel has not sheared the woodruff key and then also pull the flywheel and shake it.....if it rattles then your magnets in the flywheel have broken loose and the flywheel needs replacement. ALSO when you pull the flywheel you need to use a specific puller...not a jaw type puller as it will bend your flywheel. You can get the tool at atv shops or our site sponsors.....the tool is around $13

ok thanks i will pull the cover off and have a look, cant get the flywheel off because i dont own the tool if i find anything obvious i will order a puller, i really will be suprised if there is a problem there though because the bike ran fine, really appriciate your help guys thanks a lot :)

ok thanks i will pull the cover off and have a look, cant get the flywheel off because i dont own the tool if i find anything obvious i will order a puller, i really will be suprised if there is a problem there though because the bike ran fine, really appriciate your help guys thanks a lot :)

I hear that all the time. It ran good before it broke.

I hear that all the time. It ran good before it broke.

haha yes that usually is the way it goes, im not a person that will just hope a problem goes away though i will investigate :) , anyway i pulled the flywheel cover off had a look and all looked good so i thought right what havnt i tried. i sprayed some gas into the back of the carbs and the bike went 2nd kick and idle was good, the left exhaust smokes same as right now so the left carb must of had a blockage somewhere.

so the problem is now why the bike will not start cold unless you spray some gas in the carbs, im thinking maybe the idle jet is too small ????? running a stock 25, would say a 27.5 or a 30 solve my problem ????? cant think of what else it could be now.

thanks again for the help