10mil Serval

Ok, a quick ride report.

10mm Serval CUB

Stock Tranny

+6 swinger

Airbox

35PWK

CPI Pipes

First off, this thing is stupid. Putt around 3rd gear, hit the gas shift to 4th, hit the gas shift to 5th - brake. Ran out of trail, field or whatever had to slow down either way.

3rd gear is a death trap, if you have any traction it wants to flip over backwards. 4th gear it wants to spin, spin and more spin or it will wheelie and keep coming up

5th gear with a little bit of preload it will wheelie and level out just in time for me to slow down at the end of the trail/field.

This bike would be great back in VT where I am from. Ride the roads all day, climb gravel pits, outrun the cops.

I can't wait until I get this thing to the desert and in some sand. Its pretty crazy riding it.

I appreciate all the work from FAST and Wildcard getting me the parts to put this together.

Adam

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its pretty sick, I prolly shouldnt have gone the route I took to get to where I am. Its nearly unrideable at the local spot. Sure, I can put around stomp the gas, hit the brakes, prolly beat anything to comes my way looking for a race, but its crazy, too much motor for a trail rider. I am looking forward to riding it in the desert of Bahrain and playing there. It should be a blast smoking the guys there. What I will prolly end up doing is selling my topend, getting a CUB, a Chassis either from Tyson or Wheelman and entering it in ever drag race around :D

Adam

I think it is the ultimate motor for the trails..!!! When I had the 4in swinger on it and we did trails I loved it, with me 320Lbs the quad does not bog which is nice no need to shift at every corner you can just ride :)

Now when I let some of the guys ride it that are 135-200 lbs they are like holy shit

The hardest thing is finding a tire that will hook on dirt I would think..