How do my plugs look?

Just getting your guys's thoughts on if my bike has overheated on these plugs or has anti freeze gotten to them. These plugs are pretty old. Let me know what you guys think.

downsize1.jpg

0510122036a.jpg

0510122036.jpg

0510122035.jpg

You guys can also view my album where there a little bit smaller and clearer. http://s1259.photobucket.com/albums/ii557/DCallanan/

Edited by Asswipe

kind of hard to tell but they look ok from what i see. you have to saw the threads off to really see whats going on in there. plus im sure shee woukdnt mind a new set of pugs in here anyway :jesterlaugh:

Yeah i got some new ones i might throw in i was just wondering if anyone could tell from the tops if they looked overheated. They looked fine to me for the most part.

holy shit......good catch volfan. damn.....i take it your a stand up rider? when sled season comes around up here we tend to avoid people who are stand up riders.......for some reason they seem to think that they have better control....til they go into a turn a little hot. then you get to see how well they preform the art of barrel rolling.....hahaha

Looks a little rich, but not as bad as he says, looks like you could come down a little bit. You need to do a wot plug chop to get a accurate reading.

Alittle rich?.... You should see my plugs. Liiiiight liight grey. Sometimes almost a dark white. MAkes the most power where i have it set at. Ill post a picture some day.

Alittle rich?.... You should see my plugs. Liiiiight liight grey. Sometimes almost a dark white. MAkes the most power where i have it set at. Ill post a picture some day.

you want milk choclate brown.....not light grey. yes i know it makes the most power......however 2strokes tend to make their most power and run stronger than hell AFTER it has been leaned beyond a safe amount

you want milk choclate brown.....not light grey. yes i know it makes the most power......however 2strokes tend to make their most power and run stronger than hell AFTER it has been leaned beyond a safe amount

And thats the color of the insulator not the electrode ?