Who All Rides?

63 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

To the Original Poster , I apologize for the welcome ( lack there of ) from the peanut gallery . Username " Dumbshit " is a low life that goes by " Zillafreak " or as I call him " Trollscroat " . Don't pay him an ounce of attention or any money because he's a thief and a generally poor excuse for really anything at all .

I ride , mostly dunes and on the street ( My state just passed a street legal ATV law ) and about the only thing I'd change about my shee is electric start , sometimes kickin that bastard over when the sciatic is pinging makes me just wanna go back to the camp chair and sit by the fire.

Welcome to the HQ!!!! There are GREAT people here , and as you have seen , a basket of fucktards as well ...

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To the Original Poster , I apologize for the welcome ( lack there of ) from the peanut gallery . Username " Dumbshit " is a low life that goes by " Zillafreak " or as I call him " Trollscroat " . Don't pay him an ounce of attention or any money because he's a thief and a generally poor excuse for really anything at all .

I ride , mostly dunes and on the street ( My state just passed a street legal ATV law ) and about the only thing I'd change about my shee is electric start , sometimes kickin that bastard over when the sciatic is pinging makes me just wanna go back to the camp chair and sit by the fire.

Welcome to the HQ!!!! There are GREAT people here , and as you have seen , a basket of fucktards as well ...

Thank you for the welcome!

welcome to banshee hq! there is a ton of knowledge here in these forums.. and some assholes, but hey we all have one.

Blastard, i've yet to type anything in this thread but if your going to call someone out other than he's an asshole or a dick yada yada; thats one thing, but to call someone a theif without any kind of proof or anything... kinda fucking shallow and for that it makes you look like a complete fucking idiot asshole.

Edited by SheeManWomenHater

i enjoy his humor :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

welcome to banshee hq! there is a ton of knowledge here in these forums.. and some assholes, but hey we all have one.

Blastard, i've yet to type anything in this thread but if your going to call someone out other than he's an asshole or a dick yada yada; thats one thing, but to call someone a theif without any kind of proof or anything... kinda fucking shallow and for that it makes you look like a complete fucking idiot asshole.

OK , So Nick AKA Zilla/Dumbshit/Trollscroat whatever you wanna call his sorry rat ass is a thief , and a liar and shouldn't be trusted by anyone , I know this because over at Blasterforum , when I first got my shee , He PM'd me with some information that his " so called " friend trusted him not to share with anybody , so It started this Days of our lives shit over at PSJ and It all started over a 2-1 intake manifold from a Yamaha Exciter Snowmobile motor . The very 2-1 he probably still runs to this day and that His " friend " gave him the info on how to mod it to work . Dickless's buddy told Nick not to say shit to anyone because he makes money off these and really wanted to keep his hard work and fab skills private ( I don't blame him ) . So Trollscroat , I wouldn't trust you with a bag of cat shit , and nobody here should either . There's a reason he was banned from Blasterforum , probably the same reason he'll get kicked off here one day too ... He doesn't know when to shut his man pleaser .

OK , So Nick AKA Zilla/Dumbshit/Trollscroat whatever you wanna call his sorry rat ass is a thief , and a liar and shouldn't be trusted by anyone , I know this because over at Blasterforum , when I first got my shee , He PM'd me with some information that his " so called " friend trusted him not to share with anybody , so It started this Days of our lives shit over at PSJ and It all started over a 2-1 intake manifold from a Yamaha Exciter Snowmobile motor . The very 2-1 he probably still runs to this day and that His " friend " gave him the info on how to mod it to work . Dickless's buddy told Nick not to say shit to anyone because he makes money off these and really wanted to keep his hard work and fab skills private ( I don't blame him ) . So Trollscroat , I wouldn't trust you with a bag of cat shit , and nobody here should either . There's a reason he was banned from Blasterforum , probably the same reason he'll get kicked off here one day too ... He doesn't know when to shut his man pleaser .

OK first off, if he hasn't been banned by now, it's highly unlikely he will in the future..

Second, being banned from Blaster Forum is probably the best thing that could ever happen to a GROWN MAN. Blasters are for fucking kids.

Third, I still fail to see where Nick "stole" anything. His friend GAVE him info.. Last time I checked, when someone gives you something, that means it wasn't stolen.

If GIVING someone something is now considered STOLEN, I should be in prison for all the head jobs I've stolen in my life.

OK first off, if he hasn't been banned by now, it's highly unlikely he will in the future..

Second, being banned from Blaster Forum is probably the best thing that could ever happen to a GROWN MAN. Blasters are for fucking kids.

Third, I still fail to see where Nick "stole" anything. His friend GAVE him info.. Last time I checked, when someone gives you something, that means it wasn't stolen.

If GIVING someone something is now considered STOLEN, I should be in prison for all the head jobs I've stolen in my life.

:notworthy:

Let me ask you a serious , respectfull question . If someone you consider a friend , asks you to keep something to you and not tell others because it's something they use to make extra money , would you turn around and stab them in the back?

Nick is the worst kind of thief , and liar and I'm done with this post .

Let me ask you a serious , respectfull question . If someone you consider a friend , asks you to keep something to you and not tell others because it's something they use to make extra money , would you turn around and stab them in the back?

Nick is the worst kind of thief , and liar and I'm done with this post .

I dont see what the big deal is. The friend told Nick how to mod a snowmo intake and Nick told someone else how to save a few bucks and do it themselves?? Sounds like the old case of sand in the vagina.