hjr cylinder work.

willardwright59

i got a set of 65mm cylinders with a dune port and pistons and gaskets.

boreing/cross hatching: kevin does the best ive ever seen. the bore is spot on in each cylinder and the crosshatching is art work.

dune port: i havent gotten to ride my shee yet, but the cylinders are exactly the same and the ports look great, id reccomend to get all your motor work done by kevin.

I have sent my jugs to kevin at hjr, he make mx hardcore, bore and hone with new to end. Everything was perfect, and faster turn around i ever seen. Now bike feel like a rocket! :wub:

I got nice price for everything else to.

Edited by BelleauCarl

• 2 weeks later...

what did this work cost you and do you have pics?

yes sir, i will post up pics tomorrow for ya. heres what i got from him

2) fresh bore and cross-hatch 65mm cylinders with a dune port

2) wiseco pro lite pistons

1)cometic top end gasket set

1)stock shaved head for pump gas.

he helps you set it up and tells you the best supporting mods. i got all of the parts above for 728.00$ to my door. i could not be happier with his work. super clean

i got a set of 65mm cylinders with a dune port and pistons and gaskets.

boreing/cross hatching: kevin does the best ive ever seen. the bore is spot on in each cylinder and the crosshatching is art work.

dune port: i havent gotten to ride my shee yet, but the cylinders are exactly the same and the ports look great, id reccomend to get all your motor work done by kevin.

This your first build?

yes sir, i will post up pics tomorrow for ya. heres what i got from him

2) fresh bore and cross-hatch 65mm cylinders with a dune port

2) wiseco pro lite pistons

1)cometic top end gasket set

1)stock shaved head for pump gas.

he helps you set it up and tells you the best supporting mods. i got all of the parts above for 728.00$ to my door. i could not be happier with his work. super clean

So did you buy cylinders and a head or he did work to your existing stuff?

no you send him in your stuff my last motor he did and i think from the day i sent it out i had everything back within 2 weeks, turn around time was amazing i got the hillshooter port and fresh bore .40 and i also got a 4 mill crank noss head domes and complete gasket and seal kit

• 2 weeks later...

What kind of porting through Kevin is the most beneficial when using a 4mil crank?

it all depends on what you want the bike to do. call him or email him with what u want the bike to do. more mid and top end? more low end ect and he will tell you what port best suits your riding