carb

my four wheeler will not idle at all if u take thumb off gas so i took my carbs apart an real lized that there is no washer under the main jet will this cause that an also on my right carb on the drain plug ( on carb bowl) it is leaking now i checked the drain plug screw it is tight an the 4 screws holding the bowl on are tight

Unfortunatly I do not have a pic. If you have the stock mikuni carbs there is a (stock) black tube from carb to carb. There are actually 2, but one is fuel supply. You can use any polyurethane 1/4 tubing as a choke tube. Home depot 4 bucks.

If it won't idle (yes the washers are important) the you can sync the carbs, adjust the air screw 1 1/2 out on each and try that. Wildcard has TORS elim kits if you have the big boxes on top - highly recommended mod. Resync, adjust and ride.

Please list your mods and we can help more!!

Adam. Manual download below

yes the washer under the main jets along with the splash guard that goes under the main jet are BOTH important!!! the washer keeps the main jet spaced out and the keeps the needle from going down too far in the main jet making it too hard to sync/adjust the carbs. ALSO the leaking that is occuring can be fixed with a rebuild kit for the carbs.....had the same issue. You can get the rebuild kit from FAST for like $14 per carb.

holy hell......like 7 posts ago we told you that the washer IS important. YOU NEED IT THERE IN ORDER TO TUNE YOUR BIKE RIGHT. The main jet is a tapered measuring device (it limits/measures) the amount of fluid (gas) that goes through the carb via the main jet taper and the tapered needle. WITHOUT the washer the main jet is not in the propper space.....meaning the needle will plunge FARTHER into the main jet cutting off hte fuel faster.

AND if you have gas in your carb you have your carb floats set way off.....as its allowing the fuel to continue to flow into the cylinders and then down into the exhaust....