lectron vs pwk

jayhawkatv

mabee this can help ya ,,here is the # to paul gast teck line 716 773 1536 its in grand island ny 14072 his email is FBG1@AOL.COM he built em patend em and sells em at fast by gast anything you wanna know about lectron he is your man.. he has the fastest promod 6 sec qt ets,, and runs lectrons, i love em my 1500 kawi runs 820 et dile in and never misses a beat,, im gonna put some on the banshee soon..

mabee this can help ya ,,here is the # to paul gast teck line 716 773 1536 its in grand island ny 14072 his email is FBG1@AOL.COM he built em patend em and sells em at fast by gast anything you wanna know about lectron he is your man.. he has the fastest promod 6 sec qt ets,, and runs lectrons, i love em my 1500 kawi runs 820 et dile in and never misses a beat,, im gonna put some on the banshee soon..

The fuck does that say?

In the 4 stroke bike world, I would absolutely say FBG is the place to call. HOWEVER, this is 2 stroke banshee world and nobody knows them in this industry like Packard does.

In the 4 stroke bike world, I would absolutely say FBG is the place to call. HOWEVER, this is 2 stroke banshee world and nobody knows them in this industry like Packard does.

i agree with getting touch with packard or some of the other builders and tuners that build banshees.. but paul gast still ports heads builds expansion chambers and has worled record setting 2 stroke h2 750 s in the stable still. he made the carbs.... there built around airplane carbs .and he redid em and patend em. he nows the lectron carb better then anyone i would guess, if you had a bike running any of his parts and he was there he would get his hands dirty with dress cloths on to fix a problem he is that kinda guy... but like ya said if packard builds banshees and uses lectrons and tunes em hes your guy..

i agree with getting touch with packard or some of the other builders and tuners that build banshees.. but paul gast still ports heads builds expansion chambers and has worled record setting 2 stroke h2 750 s in the stable still. he made the carbs.... there built around airplane carbs .and he redid em and patend em. he nows the lectron carb better then anyone i would guess, if you had a bike running any of his parts and he was there he would get his hands dirty with dress cloths on to fix a problem he is that kinda guy... but like ya said if packard builds banshees and uses lectrons and tunes em hes your guy..

well they do have packard billet bowls(doesnt mean shit). cause multiple ppl could have fucked with em before i got them. ill give packard a ring and see what they have 2 say. what about the 12pdl's? they gonna work?

well they do have packard billet bowls(doesnt mean shit). cause multiple ppl could have fucked with em before i got them. ill give packard a ring and see what they have 2 say. what about the 12pdl's? they gonna work?

Do you have a street bike motor in a quad frame?

After using Keihin, Mikuni and Lectrons, you'd have to pry my Lectrons from my cold dead fingers.

(wait a minute...JT has mine right now...shit...)

In all honestly, it's all about personal preference. PWK is the most widely used carb.

I've had excellent luck with my Lectrons, which were setup and came from Packard.

I find them easier to tune (all the adjustments are made up top, without removing or taking off the float bowl)...but to each is own.

Jeff actually used my carbs once (Jeff @ FAST) but he'll tell you he really didn't have a whole lot of time to tune them to his motor.

Understandable...

Once Packard gets you 90% close with his carb out of the box...final tune, like anything...is on you.