BRAND NEW BILLET CASES

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

No they have not sold. Honestly I get 3-4 PMs a day about them and to this point you and 2 other are the only ones who havent kicked the tires right off the rim. So with that said, this next statement is not dirrected towards you or the few others. However there are MANY that this does apply to

Look you tire kicking retarded fucks. I dont give a shit what you want to build, what you have, or what you want to do with these cases. The price is 1500...PERIOD.... If you cant afford the cases then you cant afford any of the other components that go in them! Ive had people offer 800-1200 multiple times and the price has been NO everytime and it will continue to be NO!!!!!!!! If the add is still up and the it doesnt say SOLD in the title then yes I still have them. If they dont bring the 1500 then they can continue to sit as they have been from the day I bought them. If I get a PM saying "whats the lowest you will take" it will be deleted! If I get one more "do you still have these for sale" it will be deleted. Buying and selling in not rocket science but Ill be damned if there arent alot of people in this world that can fuck it up daily..