what the hell does this plug chop mean?

ok i have a 4 mil hjr dune port. fmf pipes, 1000 ft above seal level, k&n air filter in airbox, stock carbs with 330 mains. i changed my stator/flywheel pickup to .018 and plugs to .022. with the lid on the airbox it runs fine ( screams with no hesistation at redline). with the lid off though it has a rev limiter effect at redline like on a streetbike. i did a plug chop with the lid off and heres what i got..... first pic is the clutch side and the 2nd is the throttle side. seems like the clutch side looks good but the throttle side is rich. what do you guys think? i think that i may have a small air leak on the clutch side as the throttle side is rich looking with the same jets... i have not done a leak down test yet but im guessing thats whats going on due to the plug chop. fix leak and go down 1 or 2 on the mains? i may have an electrical issue though im not sure. this rev limiter effect only happens at a certain rpm ( the very high ones near redline) i can go wot in a higher gear and be fine but once it hits a certain rpm the rev limiter effect happens when the lid is off. i feel that im robbing myself of some h.p with the lid on vs off

P1010367.jpg

P1010368.jpg

put some good heat in the motor then drop a set of new plugs in and do it again!!1-6 wot then kill it! see what you got. i would not touch the mains untill you figure out if there is a problem.. besides to me i think the clutch side plug looks pretty good with the mains you have in!!

I rode around for 30 min. Killed the bike. Put new plugs in, started it did the plug chop and took them out. Put old plugs back in and went home. Both plugs should look the same right? That's why I'm thinking I may be a tad rich with the jetting and have a small air leak on the clutch side ( which made a perfect chop) but is a problem

I rode around for 30 min. Killed the bike. Put new plugs in, started it did the plug chop and took them out. Put old plugs back in and went home. Both plugs should look the same right? That's why I'm thinking I may be a tad rich with the jetting and have a small air leak on the clutch side ( which made a perfect chop) but is a problem

I would definately do a Leak Down Test based on your plug chop.

I'm selling them if you don't have one. All tested and 100% Accurate.

http://bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=154040&st=0&p=1334175&fromsearch=1entry1334175

New plugs will take several hours of ridng to build up any carbon build up. On a proper tuned banshee I recommend using old plugs not new plugs to do your plug chops. This will give you an accurate reading on your plugs. 30 minutes is know where near enough time unless you are running really rich. You could be running lean and never know it till its too late!!!

Chris