banshee woulnt go past and idle

I have just started having problems with my banshee today, i was riding it and it was fine and then it just bogged out and stalled. i tried starting it again and it will idle fine but when i give it gas it dies. I towed it home and cleaned it. I changed the spark plugs and cleaned the filters (Pod filters) and that wasn't it. Please help, any advise would be highly appritiated. Thank you.

Pull the carbs off and clean out the jets. It sounds like you might have some plugged jets.

I dindt try that yet i had to clean the carbs when i bought the bike but it was fine all day today i was hitting the powerband fine so i figured it couldnt be jets but ill try tomorow

How about the TORS or parking brake? Burn harness? On my blaster my cable snapped and that was it. Did it back fire?

I thought about the tors being it but that happened to my buddies banshee and it wouldnt even satrt. I dissconnected the parking brake already, so that aint it. Ive never heard of the burn harness and no it didnt backfire.

its the brain of the tors....? ok tors ( throttle over ride system) is a safety override system. if the carbs stick open when running without your thumb pushing the throttle it shuts off the ignition system. the problem with the tors unit is they tend to and do shit the bed and cause more problems then fix. :cheers:

its the brain of the tors....? ok tors ( throttle over ride system) is a safety override system. if the carbs stick open when running without your thumb pushing the throttle it shuts off the ignition system. the problem with the tors unit is they tend to and do shit the bed and cause more problems then fix. :cheers:

Ok thank you. so if im right, its like a cheap tors eliminator? But my bike will idle forever, so i dont understand how it could be the tors.

Edited by yamahaty

just get ride of the brain already even if its not the problem :rotflmao: one less thing that could be the problem! you need to check spark. clean them damn jets! thats prob what it is. clean the whole carb while your at it. does it bog then die when you hit the gas?

i checked spark already i got spark and im cleaning jets first thing tommorow morning, thanks for all the help.

It will idle with the tors, but thats it, unless it really shit the bed. the problem mostly lies in the carb or throttle switch. Had it malfunction on the Blaster in a light rain, that was before I learned you could just unplug it. Both bikes now have the whole system eliminated and real idle screws installed. :cheers:

just get ride of the brain already even if its not the problem :rotflmao: one less thing that could be the problem! you need to check spark. clean them damn jets! thats prob what it is. clean the whole carb while your at it. does it bog then die when you hit the gas?

Thanks (bluebanshee98) i disconnected the tors brain and that was it. Thanks for all the help guys.