Carb Question

Rory

Hello all.. Im new enough to the banshee. just wanted to know what jetting ye think i should be using. my bike has fmf pipes with powercore 2 silencers carbon reeds KnN filter standard engine im preety much at sea level im from ireland.. bike is going well but wont really sit and idle keeps cutting out but will start again first kick! any idea what the problem is there? and also with my left carb the petrol flows out the over flow.. my mate said float stuck but when he blew into the carb through petrol inlet the floats workin but theres a slight bit of air getting threw.. could this be the problem for the overflow i was thinking maybe a seal gone? Thanks in advance for feedback!!

Hello all.. Im new enough to the banshee. just wanted to know what jetting ye think i should be using. my bike has fmf pipes with powercore 2 silencers carbon reeds KnN filter standard engine im preety much at sea level im from ireland.. bike is going well but wont really sit and idle keeps cutting out but will start again first kick! any idea what the problem is there? and also with my left carb the petrol flows out the over flow.. my mate said float stuck but when he blew into the carb through petrol inlet the floats workin but theres a slight bit of air getting threw.. could this be the problem for the overflow i was thinking maybe a seal gone? Thanks in advance for feedback!!

Start with a 27.5 pilot jet and 300 main. Then do a plug chop to check if it's rich or lean. If it's too rich bump the main down to a 290, then 280, etc until it's perfect.

It's leaking gas because the floats are sticking. Clean the float needle, make sure there is nothing inside the float needle hole. Set the float height.

Do one carb at a time so you don't mix up the parts. After the install, sync the carbs by adjusting the cable at the top of the carbs. Delete the TORS if you haven't already. Also, adjust the air screw so it's 2 turns out.