• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SAM_0200.jpg

SAM_0199.jpg

SAM_0198.jpg

SAM_0197.jpg

SAM_0196.jpg

SAM_0195.jpg

Look closely at the stator side, you can see the crank is splitting. This came from a motor that was in a box, "parts lot" The rods on the Clutch side are in spec. The stator side, to me, looks like it can be press back together and welded, I don't know. Maybe a builder can chime in a say its salvageable. There is no plug in the rods up and down, all the needles are still in the big end bearing. The center crank bearings spin freely with no hangups and feel tight. The stator bearing spins freely but has some side to side wobble the other one does not, maybe one of your bearings is still good? Maybe there is nothing wrong with this one. The head is pretty close to mint, the domes are perfect.

Its free stuff if you want it, I will stuff it in a large flat rate box with some good packing and ship it to you, or a builder you might have in mind to fix it. I can ship on Wednesday. I will clean it up tomorrow and ship it end of the day on Wednesday.

The price for shipping is 15.45 for the Large box. Please gift the payment to Ticktock77@gmail.com to avoid fees on my end. Let me know if its something you want, pm me and it will be shipped Wednesday. If its trash I'm sorry, I don't understand why it cant be pressed back together by someone who knows what they are doing and welded.

Adam

If a builder can whoop it up I'll take it. I need to change my paypal info, we've moved since the last time I used it and we switched bank due to the recient fraudulent charges. Streak of bad luck has been endless but people like you sure do turn it around. The wife doesn't need any more damn shirts, but a small would look nice on them big ole bewbies!!!

Edited by PDLS

I think my wife is hot. Especially that she likes the same stuff i do, atv's, trucks, diesels, muddin, you name it. Stuffs more expensive though, whatever I have she gets one too...lol

Nice lookin wifey u got ! I think it's super hot when chicks know how to ride .....in more ways than one haha :cheers:

It's awesome to have a woman that likes the same stuff as you! I'm getting married in 9 days to a beautiful girl that loves to hunt, fish, ride four wheelers and drink beer! How awesome is that!? After driving my brute a few times she was addicted and we got her a Honda rancher, and after she rode a friends quad she loved the power...I'm predicting another banshee in our shed!

It's awesome to have a woman that likes the same stuff as you! I'm getting married in 9 days to a beautiful girl that loves to hunt, fish, ride four wheelers and drink beer! How awesome is that!? After driving my brute a few times she was addicted and we got her a Honda rancher, and after she rode a friends quad she loved the power...I'm predicting another banshee in our shed!

every couple should have shee's haha