NEED A NEW CLUTCH!

ENZAH1

WELCOME!!!

GET A TUSK CLUTCH PLATE KIT WITH THERE SPRINGS FROM RMATV!!! WORKS WELL AND IS SUPER CHEAP. A F.A.S.T CLUTCH IS GREAT AS WELL. I RUN ONE AND NEVER HAD A PROBLEM.

theresalottapeoplethattypewierdimeantheyeitheruseallcapsorhavenopunctuationorverylittleanduseimpropergrammerimeaniamnoenglishteacherbuttheylookliketotaldumbassesjustlikesavagesaidthetuskkitisgoodanditscheapifyouwantaverygoodonegetthefastkitfromjeffheisareallycoolguyeventhoheiskindafat

theresalottapeoplethattypewierdimeantheyeitheruseallcapsorhavenopunctuationorverylittleanduseimpropergrammerimeaniamnoenglishteacherbuttheylookliketotaldumbassesjustlikesavagesaidthetuskkitisgoodanditscheapifyouwantaverygoodonegetthefastkitfromjeffheisareallycoolguyeventhoheiskindafat

:jesterlaugh::rotflmao: I am no english teacher either, but thats some funny shit.

Get yourself some Bel-Ray Gear Saver 80 or 85W oil. Dont cheap out on your fluids, remember that you have an expensive machine that requires good lubricants. Also The TUSK Clutch Kits are good but I have noticed they tend to fade and slip when they heat up requiring you to let them cool down after beating on the bike hard. I recommed getting a Driveline Clutch Kit from my own experience they dont fade or slip and they take tons and tons of abuse with no issues.

What's a good gear oil to use in the tranny? is yamalube 10w-40 good enough?