New graphics, blue and white theme

BIGONTS

Wanted to put some graphics on my boring blue and white plastics. I got these on clearance for $15. They are really good and thick with nice shiny clear and 3M quality. They did not come with anything for the large rear fender pieces. Might just cut them off or paint something on them. Should handle the trails, dirt and mud pretty well.

gallery_21717_1932_64419.jpg

gallery_21717_1932_188035.jpg

gallery_21717_1932_79858.jpg

gallery_21717_1932_12304.jpg

gallery_21717_1932_132894.jpg

Graphics don't look bad for $15. It's funny that you say you got tired of your boreing blue and white so thats why you put them on. I have had graphics on mine since 2004 and I am getting ready to pull them off cuz I'm tired of graphics and ready to go back solid.

Very nice.

Where did you get the front and rear Ohlins shocks?

I got them used about 5-6 years ago. Don't see them around much. Best upgrade I EVER made to the bike. Can't get my friends off of it sometimes, the ones with stock susupensions. Even the ones with Elkas or Works like the Ohilins ride better. I blew both of the front one at the end of the season last year. Yes, both at once started leaking. Kind of surprised they lasted that long the thrashing I give them being 220lbs. These are totally servicable. Sent them off to the Quad City Quad Doctor Inc. and for $200 got a full rebuild/service and they are like new again. Ready for another 5+ years of thrashing.