cheetah nikasil replating?

ok, i've just call my dealer and he said that it will cost 530$ for the twos and he cant do just one cylinder.. what about millenium technologies? i don't speak in english and im from quebec, canada.. i looked on the website and it said that i can ship to them by cod (i dont have a credit card, im only 16..) does mt will do it for 300$ for real?

ok fine.. and can i ride long straight lines with a cheetah cub or its not like a serval? and how much hp it would make if i put on it a stroker +4 longrod, an mx port, cpi pipes, cool head, 35mm pwk carbs, k&n air filter?? thankss!

Edited by marcboy62

i don't speak in english and im from quebec, canada..

seems like your English is perfect, lol

....take the advice from others, call Mill Tech.

Also: Directly from their website:

Canadian customers:

Please do not send your cylinders to our U.S. address. You can expect the same high quality cylinder services and outstanding customer service from our exclusive Canadian distributor Fast Enterprises, Inc. There you will find an extremely large inventory of remanufactured cylinders in stock for immediate delivery. If not in stock, we can provide fast turn-around on your own cylinders. Please contact Fast Enterprises, Inc. to see if what you need is on hand. For pricing, availability, and any questions or concerns you can contact them directly by emailing fastent@fastent.com. Canadian dealers, please contact Fast for more information on how to set up a dealer program.

Canadian shipping

address is:

Fast Enterprises, Inc.

5701 Portage Ave

Headingley Manitoba

R4H 1E7

Phone: 204-895-1727

Fax: 204-888-2705