Coolant Rezzie

I saw another post mentioning ditching the coolant Rezzie , if I'm running a .020 over stock bore and stock stroke , and I'm jetted on the rich side ( to protect the motor ) can I ditch the Rezzie? I'd prefer to , to clean things up as much as possible .

I saw another post mentioning ditching the coolant Rezzie , if I'm running a .020 over stock bore and stock stroke , and I'm jetted on the rich side ( to protect the motor ) can I ditch the Rezzie? I'd prefer to , to clean things up as much as possible .

Loose it. but id remove it the way u should just in case u need it. i dont know anyone that runs a rez bottle. cool heads, tor system and rezzie are the first things u get rid of

I've heard of people moving the rezzie to under the front plastics to help with cooling. Does this really help, I can't see how?

All the rezzy does is keep the coolant from getting on the ground and makes it available to be drawn back in when it cools down. It has no effect on the cooling or temp the bike runs at. Just zip tie the hose that goes from the radiator to the rezzy to the frame and cut it off at the bottom of the frame.Top off the radiator and warm up the bike, whatever pukes out is overfill.

Who told you to get rid of a "cool head?"

Thanks loco for pointing out my mistake. What i ment to say is ditch the rezzie and boost bottle, and change to a cool head. That is the first things you do when u get a banshee. And just like the other guys said just take the lines and zip tie them down the frame.