hey check this out

Deathmetal666

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok heres the deal, i went through and read the whole entire roost room and that deathmetal666 bundle of sticks is a pussy, he doesnt have sh*t and never will. i live in pa and there is a few things around here myself and a few of my friends will gladly show you. here is and idea, dont be such a b*tch and stand up to some of the challenges made, take a day off from f*cking lil boys and get on ur quad and grow a f*cking set, i dont give a f*ck if your 6'5, 250lbs. youll get your ass handed to you anyday u wish, hell im sure anyone on here will show ur punk ass up anytime u want. just let us know...

<_<

heh

i'm from down in PA if u wana go riding

i'm 15 tho so i'm prob bout 4-6 years older then you

if you can keep up theres some hills we climb

you can stay at the bottom tho and "make a bitch" outa those road blocks we have to cross :P what did you say you have a 50cc or was it a lawn mower or someting i cant rember

well i'll look forward to ridin with you and see if you can make it up one of your "3 foot tall super he-man hill climbs" with out getting stuck or flipping over

Hey kid. I got family from down there(bout an hour from pittsburg). My family and i have been wantin to ride there for years. It looks hard, but fun. I guess im just sayin, do know any ridin areas down there for us to try. Maby when we come down there, we could meet up, have ya kick our ass's and show us around? Whatever, but we will make it there in the next few years. But right now im in college, so its hard to get free time. Thanks for ur time. And as to Metal, whatever u r. Im down with cult music and shit, but leave korn and that new shit alone, its sweet. As to ur lingo, that aint even hood lingo, so, stop tryin do hard. U do have problems, and u should c a doc, they can put u in a little white room, where the devil wont rape u any more. Wait, u CANT RAPE THE WILLING! Peace out yall. :ph34r::):P

o he'll be back, i noticed that theres a longer gap between each post by him, as if it takes him that much longer to come up with a new come back, and with few enough errors that it can eventualy be transulated into english.

o he'll be back, i noticed that theres a longer gap between each post by him, as if it takes him that much longer to come up with a new come back, and with few enough errors that it can eventualy be transulated into english.

No, screamin is right as I said once before too...This thread is severely beating a dead horse and is exactly what the deathmeister wants...to sit back and laugh HIS ass off at how worked up you guys are getting about a guy/girl/he-she that rarely posts here anymore...Maybe I'm just getting old :rolleyes: Oh, just for knowledge's sake, death hasn't posted on this thread since Oct.20...Sorry Pyro, I don't think your buddy wants to keep going back and forth with you and he saying the same shit over and over and over and fucking over again...let the thread die and save some space on Lee's server for more useful posts...MHO

• 2 weeks later...