shakar

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got mine in the mail earlier this week.

banshee-alba-arms-1.jpg

Look good, you can see how the standard travel link goes in, in the pic. I should be able to get them mounted up soon, I'll post more pics when I get to that point. Also the included tierods look beefy but I will not be using them.

Got mine in the mail earlier this week.

banshee-alba-arms-1.jpg

Look good, you can see how the standard travel link goes in, in the pic. I should be able to get them mounted up soon, I'll post more pics when I get to that point. Also the included tierods look beefy but I will not be using them.

You got them on yet? I want to see how they look/fit and hear how they feel.

Only have had time to losely bolt up one side.

albaarms3.jpg

albaarms2.jpg

those are standard travel Elka stage 1's. The arms on the left are fullflights.

Notice the shock mount makes the fullflights appear to have more travel but I dont think they do, its just where the lower shock mount is.

Also I checked the wheelbase and as fas as I can tell the Alba arms are plus 1 too as they measure the same from side to side and the fullflights are +2+1's

Should be installing the other side tonight, hopefully I will get pics of the complete setup on the ground. Im waiting on a few other parts to take it on a ride.

good to know on the bushings

got them put on the rest of the way, I didn't take measurements between the two. Another thing I noticed is if you look at the fulllflight side and then look at the alba side the tie rods are at a goofy angle compared to the arms on the fullflights. On other stuff i have messed with this is bad, the Alba arms put the tie rods much closer to being parallel.

albaarms5.jpg

Its noticably lower but I dont think that's a bad thing.

I can measure the arms realitive to each other if you know what you want, I just get get the mounted dim's anymore.

Also off topic, Im kinda diggin the no plastic at all look

they let you mount standard travel shocks and then switch to longtravel later with the same arm.

Pics might be a little decieving, i think its not as much differance as it looks. Also I took the shock loose and with a set of long travel shocks the arms will go as far as the full flights are in the pics.

Edited by CrazyBRONCOguy

they let you mount standard travel shocks and then switch to longtravel later with the same arm.

Pics might be a little decieving, i think its not as much differance as it looks. Also I took the shock loose and with a set of long travel shocks the arms will go as far as the full flights are in the pics.

Man! I was thinkin of picking these up but I might have to pass...

Thanks for tha pics brutha

Edited by streetplatoon