A Place That Sells Clear Decals To Protect Current Decals On Fenders?

bansh_88

I have just bought new fenders and placed brand new factory decals on them. I am looking to preserve these decals the best that I can and am hoping to find clear decals somewhere to which I can stick over top of the factory Yamaha decals protecting them from scrapes, scratches, and peeling.

I have tried contacting custom decal makers for such an item, but they all require orders that are 50-100 stickers minimum to be placed. But the problem is that I only need a few and not a large order like they require.

So does anyone know where I can find some clear decals to stick over my brand new factory stickers that I just placed onto brand new fenders? If I can find huge sheets of it which I can cut to custom sizes myself, that would be absolutely fine. I just need some way to cover these factory decals to preserve them as best I can from wear and tear and peeling off.

Thanks!!!!!

My buddies got a collection of old 250rs and 350xs and he clear vinyls the whole fenders. Its similar to the shit they put on high-end cars hoods to protect paint. I've seen a yellow ferrari that was completely done in it.He works at a exhibt company and takes "leftovers" home but I'm sure you could find something in a serch directed towards cars.

I dont think he asked if fenders or stickers suck..... what the hell is wrong with you guys?

shut up... my post was a poke at bigred... he likes to post the same thing i did right after i do. i dont think he asked for anyone to back him up either.

Thanks for the replies guys. I just want to clarify my question a bit. I have attached factory OEM Yamaha decals to brand new fenders and I just was wondering if there was anything out there to apply over them as a means of protecting them from being scratched up and/or worn off in some manner.

I am certainly one of those guys who prefers not sticking unsightly stickers all over fenders (which I think looks ridiculous in most cases), but please do realize that I am simply just sticking factory Yamaha Banshee stickers to the fenders as Yamaha originally has done as I am trying to restoring my quad as best as I can.

So, I just wanted to clear that up a bit that I agree that stickers are usually an eye-sore, but again, I am just trying to restore the quad back to Yamaha factory look while adding a layer of protection over the factory decals.

Thanks again guys. Any further ideas as to where one can find such a decal or a sheet of large clear vinyl decals that I can cut as needed would be greatly appreciated. :notworthy:

Edited by bansh_88

I purchased a sheet of these vinyl for my custom painted fenders, because I don't want them to get damaged by the gas tank where you legs tuck against the frame. I purchase 3M Scotch Guard Vinyl Paint Protection Film, it comes in a sheet and self adhesive I think I paid $10 shipped for it on Ebay.