cascade or FAST cheetah cub set up?

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with loco. Theres not any reason to go to an unproven company with just a nice website full of shiny stuff. The best running stuff I see is coming from elsewhere. Jeffs cubs are good runnees as are Andy's ar M/M , if you need it soon you better get ahold of Jeff cuz he can be many months behind at times. A

Thats weird about a year back this guy Mike told me he ports for Cascade! I was having problems with my banshee, I took it there. They fixed it sorta, then I went to Cam at Redline. He did a great job, problem solved.

Im sure mike does the porting also, considering its his company. Im sure Chris has been learning, which further reiterrates my previous statment of "with their lack of experience I would reccomend a site sponsor. Ill be sending my cylinders and cases to redline this summer.

Im sure mike does the porting also, considering its his company. Im sure Chris has been learning, which further reiterrates my previous statment of "with their lack of experience I would reccomend a site sponsor. Ill be sending my cylinders and cases to redline this summer.

Good move, A few years ago, cascade used to send their cyls out to get ported. If that means anything to anyone. :confused:

I agree with loco. Theres not any reason to go to an unproven company with just a nice website full of shiny stuff. The best running stuff I see is coming from elsewhere. Jeffs cubs are good runnees as are Andy's ar M/M , if you need it soon you better get ahold of Jeff cuz he can be many months behind at times. A

Kevin offers a guarantee that you will have your engine back in 10days. Check out his web-site. Months of wait-time is just plain ridiculous.

Kevin offers a guarantee that you will have your engine back in 10days. Check out his web-site. Months of wait-time is just plain ridiculous.

This is true. I got mine back in 7 days over thanksgiving holiday a couple of years back. Seems he has always been known for his quick turn around time.

SP