Stainless Pegs

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with Magz; that is nice work for sure, but would look better if all the cross braces were welded flush, especially the one on the kick-up.

Just my opinion though, please don't take it the wrong way.

I already have a set of IMS kick-ups on my bike otherwise I would be in line for a set of these.

:cheers:

I could add a 3rd row of spikes exactly how they are now. But why? They are pretty sticky.

for me its not about the spikes, they could be a little less sharp personally. id prefer them not to wear my shoes out. think a third row would just feel better over several days times of riding.

Well Guys I got my Pegs last night in the mail. I can only say WOW :dance: These pegs are better looking here in my hand then in the pic's. I can not wait to put them on the bike go for a spin. I will let you all know how they are when i get a ride are two on them. The pegs are 1" back & 1" down should work good. I would like to say thank you Richie For great work & fast shipping. Great guy to work a deal with here guys. :cheers:

Thanks Carlo, I hope they work as good as they look. Do you think that the spikes are too sharp?

The spikes are sharp. I was thinking of just knocking the tips off of them. Just to tone them down a little bit. I think they will tear up the boot fast or eat you up if you were to eat sh@# on the bike.

Yeah I think I'm gonna start doing that before I ship them out. Don't wanna run into any liability issues. You could unbolt them suckers and cut down a tree if you needed to.

that may be a selling point. emergency wilderness pegs...