73MM Pistons

Hey guys, here is my Question. Trinity does not have the rights to the Cheetah anymore, so were can I get a 73MM Piston at a good price? I know what Harry was paying for the pistons 80 Bucks each, and selling for 190 each Haha Fuck u . I tryed to look them up on Wisco web site but could not find them. The part number is 10018M07300, any help would be great.

Thanks.

72mm ? I found tons of those but no 73MM.

I think you'll find that even a lot of builders call trinity when looking for pistons. 80 bucks seems a little on the low side since dealers can't even buy 65mm wiseco that cheap anymore

call east coast atv if you need the # let me know I do machining for him trinity machines the windows in them it think, you can get a blank piston and put the windows in them as well I do that for east coast atv

tell him Mike sent you

I think you'll find that even a lot of builders call trinity when looking for pistons. 80 bucks seems a little on the low side since dealers can't even buy 65mm wiseco that cheap anymore

Trinity does not have the rights to the cheetah anymore, and yes Harry did pay 80 a piston, trust me, and he sold them for 190. I know the inside over there. But I refuse to buy shit from him not that my boy left there.

its an kawasaki H2 piston if the crank is a 115 rod. then you would need to machine the windows in them IF you want to. they dont have to have the windows...

also check out wossner pistons for the h2. about the better retail price i have seen is about 125 bucks.. harry probably got them for that low price because they bot a shit ton of them.

the h2's i believe are a 423m07300 i have a set on the shelf out there. adn i'm with you on the retarded price 400 bucks for a set of pistons and a few o-rings ( 2 of which are WRONG) and some 250r intake gaskets from cometic yea right

hmm no i believe they are 2 ring.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Piston-Kits-Kawasaki-H2-750-Wossner-NEW-/110794221152?hash=item19cbd9a660&item=110794221152&pt=Motorcycles_Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr#ht_1813wt_1139

only thing i am concernd about is the side cut at the pin. might be to long.

Thanks cam, if does look long in that pic, some else told me that they use KTM pistons in there 535, not sure what piston, I am going to ask them again tomorrow. And yes, I have have 115 rods, so were do I get the windows cut, A machine shop? I do not have a machine in my garage, Wish did.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks cam, if does look long in that pic, some else told me that they use KTM pistons in there 535, not sure what piston, I am going to ask them again tomorrow. And yes, I have have 115 rods, so were do I get the windows cut, A machine shop? I do not have a machine in my garage, Wish did.

Hi,did u ever found out about the ktm piston info. Thanks

Edited by tortuga