73MM Pistons

I can get you those Wossner pistons for @ $140 each. I have one here for a BB Blaster and a 485 cheetah on the shelf, I'll take a look to make sure they'll work for you. Trinity may not have the rights to the Cheetah anymore, but I'm sure they still have the rights to the pistons...even though they have a Wiseco p/n they are a product designed for Trinity.

-Brandon

Unfortunately the BB Blaster pistons won't work. They have a pin height .080" lower than the pistons required for the Cheetah. The base of the cylinder could be decked to run the less expensive pistons, but that is somewhat expensive. I am going to search my product lines for a suitable alternative or a more economic source for these pistons. Mike, I'll be giving you a call on these. I will aslo post in here what I can get for others interested.

-B

Here are the options I have found:

The H2 pistons as listed above by Cam will work, they share the same pin height with the 10018 series pistons and are a 16mm wrist pin. However they will require different domes as they have a .150" dome rise compared to the .120" dome rise of the 10018's. The part number on them is 423M07x00 and I can sell them for $134.95 each. They don't have any windows cut in them.

The 10018M07x00 pistons which the cylinder calls out for (super cub and cheetah) are available through my shop as well, I can sell these pistons for $170.95 each.

The third option being the most extreme would be to deck the cylinders (or cases) .060" and run a .012" base gasket with the Wossner W240Px pistons, this option athough being more involved initially would make parts availability better for future rebuilds

The major difficulty being finding 72+mm pistons with a 16mm wrist pin

For those of you with longer rods set up to run 18mm wrist pins there are many options for pistons

-Brandon

Thanks cam, if does look long in that pic, some else told me that they use KTM pistons in there 535, not sure what piston, I am going to ask them again tomorrow. And yes, I have have 115 rods, so were do I get the windows cut, A machine shop? I do not have a machine in my garage, Wish did.

Trinity didnt lose rights to the cheetah cylinders.