Busco beach!

Surfrjag

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys mybad whats the dates for the ride again? I've been very busy at work and really just getting back around to riding me shee. I've got a crew that wanna do something it will be very nice for some georgia boys to come out an play please keep me informed thanks.

June 1-3rd

Guys mybad whats the dates for the ride again? I've been very busy at work and really just getting back around to riding me shee. I've got a crew that wanna do something it will be very nice for some georgia boys to come out an play please keep me informed thanks.

i called and talked to them already they told me to call mid may to confirm but will be able to accomidate us with some of us using hookups and some of us not :headbang: we dont need to pay ahead of time so no need for that.

i should be there thursday sometime as well but will know for sure when the date gets closer.

I plan on leaving 8-9pm thursday night hopefuly roll in there before 4am drop enclosed go check into hotel get like 6hrs sleep wake up and tear it up till i drop. What time u getting there ddq id like to drop the trailer right next to where your camping gaurd our goods for us when we not there. Infamous said hes getting us a gen for the weekend so we will have power tools parts ect right at the camp. If you cant get a power hook up then just keep fueling the gen and you got power!

Yea we should be there around 4am friday morning, we will grab some hotel rooms for a few hours of sleep and be back at Busco by 9-10am. I am going to take a half day of work on thursday so that I can get some sleep before the drive.

Are you guys going to sleep after you get there? Are yall bringing a camper or enclosed?

Up for bid is a 1 hour riding lesson on the MX track, instructed by me, DDQ. The lesson will be held Saturday morning at 10:00 am. I really think all those attending the ride need to be there, but I wont force anybody to come if you are too womanified.

Place your bid now. Money does not interest me. Accepted form of payment is: BEER, keys, gum, sandwiches, kisses (by sister or girlfriend, no dudes,no gay stuff,) tools, knives, fishing gear, shiny objects, beer, gas, 2 stroke fuel, permission to smack you on the face one time, boots, cool rocks, sunscreen, fashionable hats, DVDs, memory cards with photos on them, cool stories, firewood, magic tricks and neat rocks.

****** I reserve the right to move the class to a later time pending Friday night hangover******

I'd love to ride with you and get some pointers! I'll trade you a couple tanks of 32:1! :headbang:

shit im driving halfway down the east coast to go there if i cant ride the biggest track they got there i am gonna be pissed! ddq i have a surprise bike just for this track i got this weekend, 450 is being busted apart and wont be coming. we have englishtown raceway park 20 mins from where i live only track in nj and they play the same bs no racing quads on the track there only 3 times a year you can. i will be very disapointed if i am looking at a top notch track and cant ride it and i am stuck on a baby practice track jumping landing on kids all day because they just throw everyone out on the same am track all at the same time.