Busco beach!

Surfrjag

If you live anywhere near North carolina or even on earth and havent been to busco beach your missing out!! no its not sand dunes but for us east coasters its the next best thing. its 1800 acers of do whateva the hell you wanna do just wear your helmet and dont speed in the camping area. I think this will be a good date for eveyone its not close to any holidays and shouldnt be to hot. lets just hope the weather holds out this time. when the date gets sooner and i get a head count with people in rv's i will figure out where our camp site will be exactly. they have rv hook ups or you can tent camp its up to you.. looking forward to a good time!! so who thinks they can make it??

here are some directions > http://www.buscobeachandatvpark.com/

expected riders

me+3

252 wheelieking +10 +/-5

Nastyracing

infamous039 +2

DDQ

Hellatioius

Willaduncan

fuzzypickles

wacko2000

redeye rooster +2

Kar tek

NJ2stroke+2

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you live anywhere near North carolina or even on earth and havent been to busco beach your missing out!! no its not sand dunes but for us east coasters its the next best thing. its 1800 acers of do whateva the hell you wanna do just wear your helmet and dont speed in the camping area. I think this will be a good date for eveyone its not close to any holidays and shouldnt be to hot. lets just hope the weather holds out this time. when the date gets sooner and i get a head count with people in rv's i will figure out where our camp site will be exactly. they have rv hook ups or you can tent camp its up to you.. looking forward to a good time!! so who thinks they can make it??

here are some directions > http://www.buscobeach.com/directions.htm

You already know what it is with me...... :cheers:

Jersey/NY Crew will be rolling down.

Seems like a lot of driving for 2-3 days of riding

If we head out thursday, ride friday,saturday, sunday- leave sunday evening?

Back to work on tuesday??

So take off thursday-monday? Is that what your thinking, bc i cant see it being worth it any other way.

Joe

Yes Thursday through Monday would be good for me. Its about a 9hr drive so its not to bad.

Seems like a lot of driving for 2-3 days of riding

If we head out thursday, ride friday,saturday, sunday- leave sunday evening?

Back to work on tuesday??

So take off thursday-monday? Is that what your thinking, bc i cant see it being worth it any other way.

Joe

Yes Thursday through Monday would be good for me. Its about a 9hr drive so its not to bad.

Travis, i havent spoke to mike, fred and zach yet, But i know its tough for mike to take off during his work season, fred and zach may be interested.

Is Nasty down?

If there is 4 of us, we can roll together

Take my enclosed and wack up all the costs, would be a very inexpensive weekend.

It will be a YAMAHA only weekend so your hybrid might have to stay home lol :headbang: :headbang:

Joe

Yea Nasty is down to go. I am definitely bringing the hybrid out LOL.

Travis, i havent spoke to mike, fred and zach yet, But i know its tough for mike to take off during his work season, fred and zach may be interested.

Is Nasty down?

If there is 4 of us, we can roll together

Take my enclosed and wack up all the costs, would be a very inexpensive weekend.

It will be a YAMAHA only weekend so your hybrid might have to stay home lol :headbang: :headbang:

Joe

I'm glad we got a good bunch interested already! I have a few locals banshee riders interested as well. Once the date gets closer I will arrange a meet up place or camp area. I have a feeling we will dominate the drag track all weekend!! Lol. Also the mx tracks as far as I know have always been open. There is the big pro mx track, 2 or 3 small ones and then the kiddie one...