Happy Holidays from Stellar Machine and Performance

Stellar Performance

I would like to thank everyone on BansheeHQ for another great year. We have had a ton of support from the great members on this site. The constant positive feedback along with all the love that we have recieved over the years from the great members on this site, make me proud to continue offering the products that we do.

We look forward to new innovations along with some new designs in the upcoming year, which will continue to keep us on the more creative edge in our industry. I feel that the quality of our work has always spoken for itself.

We will be shut down for the Holidays from December 24th through January 1st so we can spend time with our families. We look forward to starting next year off stronger than ever, so keep an eye out for new and exciting things.

I want to wish everyone a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Sincerely,

Tim Wible

Stellar Machine and Performance

I wish everyone at Stellar a Merry Christmas & a Happy New Years, the continued support by Stellar for our hobby is much appreciated around here. Keep up the good work guys :cheers:

On a side note- Could you please give me an approximate ship date of my order? I was wondering if you guys have T-shirts for sale, If you do i would possibly like to buy one and have it shipped with my order, if its not too late.

Best Regards,

Ricky Chacon

Thanks guys, it means alot.

Ricky, I sent you an email in regards to your order. Fedex shows it was delivered on the 11th. Give me a call or shoot me an email to let me know whats going on.

Tim,

Thanks for your quick response. We did receive them, my damn wife tried to pull a fast one on me and had them hidden in her closet so I wouldnt look at them before Christmas :rotflmao: Damn im like a little kid, its so tempting to go and unwrap them but I guess ill wait til Christmas, ill start a thread with some hi resolution photos so everyone can see :headbang:

Thanks again Tim!

Tim,

Thanks for your quick response. We did receive them, my damn wife tried to pull a fast one on me and had them hidden in her closet so I wouldnt look at them before Christmas :rotflmao: Damn im like a little kid, its so tempting to go and unwrap them but I guess ill wait til Christmas, ill start a thread with some hi resolution photos so everyone can see :headbang:

Thanks again Tim!

You should discipline her for that!

• 2 weeks later...