Banshee on ebay

wacko2000

I mean, am i missing something here. I know its a nice bike but whats making this bike pull so much money.

Full duners arent selling for this on the HQ-- Whys this bike getting so much love on ebay

Dude cant even spell, looked through his feedback and he deals with alot of quads- wondering if this even belongs to him

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/VERY-RARE-YAMAHA-BANSHEE-ALBA-EDITION-FULLY-COSTUME-RIDEN-TWO-TIMES-/300635640758?pt=ATVs&hash=item45ff47d3b6#ht_23240wt_1167

This is what i sent him..

Your title says this is a costume Banshee? Did it dress up for Halloween or what? What is underneath the costume? It's not that scary for a costume Banshee, but maybe underneath it is? Very interested as I've never seen a fully costumed Banshee before. Thanks

He has a buddy biding it up for him.

Text me next time you sell something big on eBay!

What???

This is what i sent him..

Your title says this is a costume Banshee? Did it dress up for Halloween or what? What is underneath the costume? It's not that scary for a costume Banshee, but maybe underneath it is? Very interested as I've never seen a fully costumed Banshee before. Thanks

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

This guy lives around my way, tempted to go and check it out- see what kind os tool is selling this bike

What???

He has a friend up bidding his banshee auction.

If you ever sell something you want alot of money for, tell / text me I'll bid on it too making the price jump up high.

€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

This guy lives around my way, tempted to go and check it out- see what kind os tool is selling this bike

Sent im another message, first time he told me he lives near me and im more than welcome to come and check it out.

Just sent him this, I will post his response

"There must be some shady business here, you lowered you reserve and there is no chance you are honestly going to sell that bike for 6k+.

Nice clean bike and all but in this market you just wont pull that kind of money, stop having friends and family bid on your shit.

After your auction ends in 2 day and your bike DOESNT sell i will be more than happy to give you 2500 cash for it..More of a realistic figure

Joe"

clearly something wrong with this add. I honestly think the bike is fine probably would fetch close to 6k in my area. but the way the add is its smells of a scam. Usually banshee owners don't type like people who don't know English. Almost seems to be like the guy who bought it and owned it is not the guy selling it.

clearly something wrong with this add. I honestly think the bike is fine probably would fetch close to 6k in my area. but the way the add is its smells of a scam. Usually banshee owners don't type like people who don't know English. Almost seems to be like the guy who bought it and owned it is not the guy selling it.

• 2 weeks later...