exhaust systems

james7711

whats the best exhaust system to put on a banshee to get the most out of it

It all depends on what you want it to do and what motor setup you have. If you search this forum, you will find info on every banshee setup known to man. Im assuming your all stock. If your just a trail rider, you will be fine with some cheap fmf or something.

It all depends on what you want it to do and what motor setup you have. If you search this forum, you will find info on every banshee setup known to man. Im assuming your all stock. If your just a trail rider, you will be fine with some cheap fmf or something.

can u look at my set up on my profile and tell me what i can do to improve it plz

can u look at my set up on my profile and tell me what i can do to improve it plz

Looks like you basiclly have all the bolton shit you can do to a stock motor. If you want to keep cost low and stick with the stock setup, I would look into some porting. Guys on here will tell you that a stock motor ported correctly will hang with anybody. It all depends on how you want your power to come on and how much you want to spend. You can drop a couple grand and go with a cub setup or stroker setup. But def look into some porting. I just had my exhaust ports cleaned up and it made a difference. Good luck.

Looks like you basiclly have all the bolton shit you can do to a stock motor. If you want to keep cost low and stick with the stock setup, I would look into some porting. Guys on here will tell you that a stock motor ported correctly will hang with anybody. It all depends on how you want your power to come on and how much you want to spend. You can drop a couple grand and go with a cub setup or stroker setup. But def look into some porting. I just had my exhaust ports cleaned up and it made a difference. Good luck.

how would i port it and how big do i port it if i wanted it to be retarded when the power band comes on

Send it to one of the sponsors on the site that do porting. They have lots of experience and can port it to your riding style for about $250-400 give or take. I wouldn't try and port it yourself, you'll just end up with some redneck port job that blows and then you will have to buy new cylinders and then have to pay to port it.

Send it to one of the sponsors on the site that do porting. They have lots of experience and can port it to your riding style for about $250-400 give or take. I wouldn't try and port it yourself, you'll just end up with some redneck port job that blows and then you will have to buy new cylinders and then have to pay to port it.

ok thanks

buy a few books, buy a few hundy in porting tools, clean up the entire cylinder and redo the exhaust, intake , transfer tunels and the transfer ports.. i hope thats a run on sentence.

pc's like 190-198 exhaust and 126-130 transfers.

how would i port it and how big do i port it if i wanted it to be retarded when the power band comes on

Do you really want it retarded when your powerband kicks?? Then its harder to ride!!! You dont want to say i want the stupidest port ever,because you'll get something you hate. You port to your riding style and terrain. A retarded powerband will be a drag port which is mid top stupidness. If you ride in the woods, good luck. It will have NO power to lug you anywhere and you will clutch your dick off to get useable power. Port to what suits you or you will regret it, be pissed, and have to buy new cyls and have them ported the right way. Pc pipes do take porting tho and respond well. My 4 mil dune port had them and it pulled like crazy.