banshee in the newest dirt wheels

i can write for dirt wheels..

the ( add name of part here) was great. the added ( add effect here) really helped a lot. our test riders loved the way the ( add machine or part or clothing item here) worked and are looking forward to buying one for themselves..

each article in the mag..

i page through them every once in a while at the grocery store..

i can write for dirt wheels..

the ( add name of part here) was great. the added ( add effect here) really helped a lot. our test riders loved the way the ( add machine or part or clothing item here) worked and are looking forward to buying one for themselves..

each article in the mag..

i page through them every once in a while at the grocery store..

thats all i do. if they have a decent article i might buy it but i think the only one ive bought in the last 2 years was the one with our picture in it from LS.

They have a step by step on how to change a Banshe clutch. (Basic pics just like in your manual)

They are "advertizing" a cheap clutch system made by KG Clutch Factory. They are based right here in my state of Illinois and aren't too far away in Arlington Heights. (About 20 min away.)

I'll cut to the chase....We've tried these clutches.

They work.

But.....They swell alot more than we would like when they get hot and your freeplay adjustment will get a 1 1/2 turns out of adjustment while your riding. So you have to mess with the adjuster all the time. Otherwise as you come to a stop and pull in the clutch.......motor dies. :shrugani:

But having said that....we haven't tried them on a bike making less than 65HP....so maybe they are fine for a basic bike. ;)

Be sure to check out all the other helpfull tips on things like a new exhaust for your RZR900, or read about winches, soft side cab covers for your UTV, or even the latest in heated grips. :yank:

DirtWheels = Playboy

If your buying it for the articles, your doing it wrong. :lol:

:rotflmao::jesterlaugh: OH $HIT THAT'S FUNNY! :notworthy: