yfz 450 pegs?

themechanic

@Jasons those look nice. I wanted some wider pegs but didn't want to spend $180+ on them so I just bought a extra set of pegs cut them off the mount then bolted them up. It looks pretty good I think and works great.

Anything will work just have a little imagination. Lots of alternatives besides spending 200 bucks on IMS pegs or extender kits.

im a larger guy my boot is 14" the peg is way too far forward to shift it quickly i have to wear shoes the width dont bother me, i dont want to shoot more money than i have to at them cause i want to do some engine stuff this winter, plus its sleddin season here and that aint cheap, slicing up the pegs that are on it dont look too bad just thought someone would have made a peg that didint cost alot

im a larger guy my boot is 14" the peg is way too far forward to shift it quickly i have to wear shoes the width dont bother me, i dont want to shoot more money than i have to at them cause i want to do some engine stuff this winter, plus its sleddin season here and that aint cheap, slicing up the pegs that are on it dont look too bad just thought someone would have made a peg that didint cost alot

You can try moving the shifter up a spline to get your boot in their. I've had to do that with some of my moto boots. Other than that if you have some welding skills chop them off and move them farther back