new to the forums

<br />Yep you'll love this site. I didn't know how to tighten a chain when I first came here. Now I'm rebuilding my motor top to bottom! Good luck with the new sheet! Hope you have some money stashed away. Your ganna need it.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

+1 on the money. Better get a second job lol.

yeah it currently dont run so it full rebuild time just have to decide what i really want. im digging the serval thread in here so that has my eye because i mostly just ride trails and dune maybe twice a year i know for a fact i want a 4 mil and probably send it to m&m or HJR aint never heard anything bad so thats a big plus

yeah it currently dont run so it full rebuild time just have to decide what i really want. im digging the serval thread in here so that has my eye because i mostly just ride trails and dune maybe twice a year i know for a fact i want a 4 mil and probably send it to m&m or HJR aint never heard anything bad so thats a big plus

I've never heard a bad word about the Serval motors. Tons of power for people who want to dune or trail ride them. Also can't go wrong with M&M or HJR. Matter of fact, can't go wrong with any of the sponsors. Make some calls or send some PMs and see who you like talking to because they will all build you a quality motor with great customer support afterwards.

so i just watched lms video's and it says a 10 mil serval what would be the ideal setup for a 10 to smoke every 4joke i come across

you DONT need a 10mil to beat the majority of 4strokes you're going to come across. reality is you can beat the majority of them with a good set aftermarket pipes, port job, air filter and timing plate. These alone will help you run down more than 90% of them. And for the guy that has dumped thousands, upon thousands into his 4 stroke.....yes he's gonna beat you......but when he looks lat you and you look at him, you can smile knmowing you've spent about a $1000 to get you that far and he's dropped over 3k.

If you really want to hand them their asses then i'd suggest a +4 or +7mil serval.......obviously the 7 is gonna have more power...

problem with doing these is its going to set you back about another 1500-2k on setting up your bike to handle the extra power.....

Let us know what you decide to do with your bike! :cheers: