jeff @ F.A.S.T.

bennieben1

Mulee, your bike runs harder on top then some Servals i have rode. :bolt:

jeff built my stoke stroke and was great to deal with answered all my ?s no matter how dumb. i got mine all set and fired up today for the first time, by the was it fired off in 2 kicks :headbang: ... soon as i get my swing arm in I can start breaking in this motor! bottom line is jeff has all my business !

jeff built my stoke stroke and was great to deal with answered all my ?s no matter how dumb. i got mine all set and fired up today for the first time, by the was it fired off in 2 kicks :headbang: ... soon as i get my swing arm in I can start breaking in this motor! bottom line is jeff has all my business !I can beat my buddys cub with r2's hands down with jeff's motor!!

If your beating your buddy cub motor on 35's & R2's, he either is not very good rider or his bike needs to be tuned. He should be continuing to blow your doors off, by several bike lengths.

I can beat my buddy on a stock stroke cub with dual 35 pwks and r2 by three bike lengths. It's FAST!! Beers!!!

If your beating your buddy cub motor on 35's & R2's, he either is not very good rider or his bike needs to be tuned. He should be continuing to blow your doors off, by several bike lengths.

Mulee's bike is no joke! It is a 4mm and his buddies bike was a stock stroke dont forget.

I have three things on my side. experience, 50 lbs lighter and jeff"s bad ass motor!!

infamous has obviously never seen or ridden one of jeffros bikes cause they are the shit!!! i have never ran across a builder so down to earth and straight foward about stuff, he knows exactly what he is doing and he has every bit of my business and all my buddies business too!!! jeff built a 350 stock stroke stock cylinder motor in 2009 and i havent touched the top end since and i runs just as strong now as it did then im runnin some crazy times on this thing and it just keeps going. i had the chance to hang with jeff and some f.a.s.t. guys today and they were super nice guys. i have had plenty of banshees built and all i can say is jeff is the shit!!!! keep up the good work man and thanks for everything you do!!!

infamous has obviously never seen or ridden one of jeffros bikes cause they are the shit!!! i have never ran across a builder so down to earth and straight foward about stuff, he knows exactly what he is doing and he has every bit of my business and all my buddies business too!!! jeff built a 350 stock stroke stock cylinder motor in 2009 and i havent touched the top end since and i runs just as strong now as it did then im runnin some crazy times on this thing and it just keeps going. i had the chance to hang with jeff and some f.a.s.t. guys today and they were super nice guys. i have had plenty of banshees built and all i can say is jeff is the shit!!!! keep up the good work man and thanks for everything you do!!!

to start. I'm 145 lbs so i'm little quicker, so if u have a question vs a small stock stroke cub, I've got cash. lol!!!!!

a littler

Mulee's bike is no joke! It is a 4mm and his buddies bike was a stock stroke dont forget.

[/q

I will post a video for every one that doesn't think jeff's work is the best!! wait for decent weather and it's on!! No race fuel and no bs, just straight up down black top!! Jeff will be proud when i post it :headbang::notworthy:

• 2 weeks later...

I have owned a dune ported 4mm by Jeff in the past and I currently building another motor with a set of Jeff's dune ported 4mm cylinders. Jeff is an excellent builder and knows what he is doing, I know this already. I was just saying with you running the single carb and your boy running twin 35pwk and R2 pipes he should be beating you, but I could be wrong.