jeff @ F.A.S.T.

bennieben1

for the record. i talked to jeff tonight, he wasnt very pleased with my last comment, but we talked it out. jeffs a good guy, no doubt in my mind hes maybe just alittle behind. my motor will be done soon enough and i will still have to wait til summer so i guess im not in that bad of a rush

for the record. i talked to jeff tonight, he wasnt very pleased with my last comment, but we talked it out. jeffs a good guy, no doubt in my mind hes maybe just alittle behind. my motor will be done soon enough and i will still have to wait til summer so i guess im not in that bad of a rush

Jeff is one of the few that would ship outside the United States. As far as Guam in this direction and Germany in the other. So in between porting and boring,

answering the phone calls, He also personally mails out all the orders.

Thanks guys. Always good to hear happy customers reviews! Nickisgod, still waiting on your flywheel and stator , let me know when you ship them so i can finish your build!

Thanks guys. Always good to hear happy customers reviews! Nickisgod, still waiting on your flywheel and stator , let me know when you ship them so i can finish your build!

well I picked up my bike from jeff at fast and finally got to ride it last night for about 45 minutes. Holy shit man is all i could think!! The bike ran stronger than I could have imagined!! Jeff went above and beyond abd even commented that he's never had a single carb pull that hard on top. He even called last night to be sure I was happy, and i couldn't have been happier!! jeff, you truly are a badass!!!! I will never go any where else period!!!! :notworthy: