Inframe or outrame pipes

frog

just wondering how much difference between inframe and outframe pipes .Heres my mods 10mm stroker with 465 cub dune ported with pwk 39mm carbs(gas) And how durable the drag pipes would be for trail riding.Thanks

wow

I'll second that.

Its simple- out of frames are just that- they hang out of the frame, easily becoming the widest part of the bike. I mean, if you think you can ride a top end pipe on trails, and dont mind ripping the pipes off/bending the shit out of them, then yeah- theyre excellent trail pipes. banghead

I should rephrase my statment about trail riding to back road rading. Its all old loging roads that are covered with dune sand and some mine taillings roads.They are so sandy that we are running dune tires. I built the big bore to beat my sons bike. No trees to hit but there are some woops. Just thought the drag pipes would look killer but if they won't take any abuse I'll go to the inframes. Will the R2's be OK for the big bore or do they make big bore pipes or should I just buy shearer.