PAYPAL

guns4children

Dear PayPal, there is no way in hell your getting my bank account information. If you really want to verify I'm real; send one of your reps to my house. I will face fuck them, rape them in the ass, and nut in a plastic baggie for them to bring home to you. You may then run a DNA test, much like the ones you see on springer. Once its determined that I indeed " am the father " please switch my account to verified. Thank you, Ron.

I am a verified member on Paypal and have never had any issues over the past 7-8yrs. They actually make two small deposits into your account to insure that you are the actuall acount holder and not some account hacker or something. Becoming a verified member it makes a seller feel more comfortable knowing that your a legit buyer and have an approved address they will be sending your items to.

Also I believe Paypal covers you up to $50K in purchasing, just in case someone tries to stiff you on parts they will recover your money or pay you out of there pocket. I would say that there an A+ company to use.

Guns nothing against you becasue you seem like a good dude but when someone is afraid to have there paypal account verified it does make me worried as a buyer. I have been verified with paypal for many years and have never had a single issue in fact they have saved me lots of money by getting me my money back on parts I bought from shitty sellers!

Having a credit card is not the best way to know if a person is legit. People have faked credit card numbers and stolen others CC numbers as well. I doubt someone would be able to hack your checking/savings account through Paypal and even your Bank wouldnt allow it or if it happened they would be responsible. Paypal is an certified company and would be 100% responsible if your account info was taken from there site, you would WIN hands down. Since they cover your ass on purchases and selling items, I think you should become certified as soon as possible.

i just think having my credit card info should be enough. when someone hacks in and takes my life savings is paypal going to refund me? atleast my card has a limit.

I have a checking/debit account just for paypal and online transactions. I keep about $20 in it. I don't even own checks for that account. If I want to buy something, I just go to the bank and deposit cash, or go online and transfer funds from my other account. I use the debit card for places that don't accept paypal. That way if someone online tries to screw me, they're only gonna get about $20.

PayPal IS a bank in Europe.

Also, they are regulated by the Electronic Fund Transfer Act of 1978. It states that if your money is lost and it is out of your control, the institution (Vendor in this case), is 100% liable, by law, for all losses. It's the same laws all credit unions, banks, lenders, etc have to abide by.

So yes, in the event that someone accessed your information that was out of your control, not only would PayPal be liable, but your bank would be liable as well.

You're fine. Just verify already and stop being a little girl. :D

be smart, if your worried about someone hacking in and taking your money, make a small checking account. only keep like 500 bucks in it or whatever. so you have money to buy things. if you need more, you transfer more to it. and if someone somehow hacks it, they are only getting 500 bucks.