2011 AMA Nationals All Quads

Banshee Climber

You're flat out lying. Rick must have beat you in 2010 because he took 2nd in points behind me. In case you don't remember, this is how it looked..

1 Tyler Clark (5) 111

2 Rick Prebe (6) 103

3 William Shaw (6) 76

4 Austin Welch (6) 68

5 Steve Atherton (6) 66

6 Zach Diercks (6) 62

Seems to me that Rick beat you quite a bit. Shoot, even Austin and Will beat you.. What happened?! Josh and Rick only ran two races in 2011 and Brian ran maybe one. The only person you raced against this year was me.

I don't even know why you're bringing up hilldrags. That's not what we're discussing. Regardless of what you think, Will's times are close to yours. If you being 4 tenths slower is close to my times, then Will is DEFINITELY close to you.

oh you mean is 2010 when my bike broke on me and when you guys protested me when i had a fast run... now i remember. protesting a 16 year old kid thats keeping up with you. embarassing. and i brought up the hilldrags cuz will thought it was a close race. and 4 tenths of a second is the MOST you ever beat me by. now what about the times i beat you.. will NEVER beat me. but good try though. im done argueing your non sense ill see you next year.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are a lot of site sponsers here with some serious cash to give back to the one's that made them! With the bikes in question I don't think it would cost anywhere near 20,000 dollars. We are talking about a few thaousand dollars to make these bikes equal. Tell me I am wrong! I usually don't get involved in grudge mactches that don't iinvolve me but this is out of hand! Two riders, same bike. Winner gets both!

There are a lot of site sponsers here with some serious cash to give back to the one's that made them! With the bikes in question I don't think it would cost anywhere near 20,000 dollars. We are talking about a few thaousand dollars to make these bikes equal. Tell me I am wrong! I usually don't get involved in grudge mactches that don't iinvolve me but this is out of hand! Two riders, same bike. Winner gets both!

While it may be a cool idea, you must not have any idea what kind of money we have in these bikes. No sponsor is going to build one, let alone two of them. I have a $10,000 motor alone.

What u talkin' bout willis?

I have a idea to determine the best rider with they least amount of excuses,I know you both have pretty much stock yfz450 wheelers.you should both bring them to bay city nationals which neither of you has ever climb and run them.that is the most tech hill around and on your. 450s it will show who truely is the best.

I have a idea to determine the best rider with they least amount of excuses,I know you both have pretty much stock yfz450 wheelers.you should both bring them to bay city nationals which neither of you has ever climb and run them.that is the most tech hill around and on your. 450s it will show who truely is the best.

That'd be like taking two nascar drivers and throwing them into a trophy truck, and saying, "whoever wins the baja 1000 is the better driver".

Also, I may be wrong, but Tyler already won nationals, I believe, on a borrowed 450 that he had never ridden before.

That'd be like taking two nascar drivers and throwing them into a trophy truck, and saying, "whoever wins the baja 1000 is the better driver".

Also, I may be wrong, but Tyler already won nationals, I believe, on a borrowed 450 that he had never ridden before.

That's true. I am the current ATV 4-stroke national champ. CLEARLY, Zach wouldn't stand a chance against me, Nationals or not. Haha, how fucking ridiculous does that even sound?

I already have an idea of who will be winning the 2012 4-stroke National championship, and it isn't me. I am not so fucking delusional that I really think by winning one hillclimb I'm the best 4-stroke rider out there. I'm pretty sure at the end of the 2012 championships, Will Shaw will be champ.